Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Its so quiet.

Its so quiet.

Where is all the forum propaganda, battle reports and spam?!

Re: Its so quiet.

This is the tiniest server I ever saw... Surely, noone on this server has anything of value to commit to the forums, besides us...

"Transformers, Rosengaard's in disguise!" - Loki
    Au1 Round 1: Rosengaard of XxXX.
    Au1 Round 2: Team Archspace of SFCB.
    Au1 Round 3: Pheonix Vulture/Eterno Dragon.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not too much to share for the time being.

One alliance lost 3k offense troops in total to about 15 SK heroes over the course of 12 hours. Nothing too drastic as players are rushing level 18 tiles before arties. 4-5 SK players are on level 12s or making them right now.

Level 12

We could at least sledge each other while we wait for the battle reports to come.... but I don't know anybody which makes it hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
    Level 12

We could at least sledge each other while we wait for the battle reports to come.... but I don't know anybody which makes it hard.
    Yeah barely anyone is on the forums. SK is preparing catapults in 3 locations at the moment to clear out their quad of Bin Atli members who are in it and push them back up north, so might see some reports this week.

Level 12s almost finished on one account and then 13s and last oasis.

I am interested to hear of what is going on in the North side of the map. Things still seem to be a blur , if anyone would like to tell us a bit please

I'm not really sure what's happening in the North.

Except for that bunch of ponies that started 10 days late. They look scary. I'd start paying them tribute, and fast.

Wolves and Ponies seem to be putting other alliances to shame, given their small numbers. Did the Wolves start late as well? It seems they didn't, given their 3 village accounts...

"Transformers, Rosengaard's in disguise!" - Loki
    Au1 Round 1: Rosengaard of XxXX.
    Au1 Round 2: Team Archspace of SFCB.
    Au1 Round 3: Pheonix Vulture/Eterno Dragon.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biin Atli got rid of a couple of spies recently too by what i am informed.

The Bunnies on the other hand (TWP), seem to have some quality in them, due to the break up with Outcasts a week or two ago, so yeah they have some quality. Ideally it would strengthen them and Bin Atli if they joined up.

NBK tells me the SW is pretty dry on farms from their end, however i noticed they have a fair bit of defensive players.

Carnage has started actively recruiting recently in the SW and NW and have put in a fair few members in there. However they are disorganized quad wise, which will make it easy for NBK to clear their quad from Carnage (if it keeps going the way it is). However the South side is expecting Carnage to take control of the North West and should ideally join with the ponies, who ideally should unite the North West, apart from farms of course.

Bin Atli are split between North East and South East. Majority of their players being in the North side though. Bin Atli seems to have a few quality players, but their leadership is not very experienced, and due to them, they lost a lot of their offense fairly early (3k). about 600 TTs + other troops.

SK is in full control of their quad with less members than the other alliances such as (Bin Atli, NBK and Carnage), and is dominating the server so far. They got control of the grey area fairly early, and it seems they aren't going deep into the quad, so they will be planning a very aggressive approach to the server, with the first crop-locks happening this week. Essentially the players from Bin Atli in the South East who decided to stick around, will be taken care of. The SK croppers are so far by far the most developed, some players refusing to settle 3rd even with the CP, just so they can focus more on the croppers and spawn-maxing.

As for the remainder of the North, it so far seems that there is quite a few small and irrelevant alliances around, however it shows that they have a few decent players. Such as the little Pony club, realistically they should also be teaming up with Carnage.

If some diplomatic things don't change soon for the North side, it will be a pretty heated battle between them up in the north side, and with NBK and SK dominating the 2 south quads, it honestly will damage the north unless they can get their south members to move up into their controlled quad and away from the Knights and Killers.

Just a brief description of what is going on in the server so far. It would be interesting to see the server with 4 dominant alliances with 1 being in each quad, however due to the poor leadership of some alliances and the mix of members all over the place, i highly doubt anyone would have the logic to do something about it

My big question.. why are NBK and SK confeding so early in the server? Don't you guys know that entire half metas for an entire server are boring?

Quote Originally Posted by zomghxc View Post
    My big question.. why are NBK and SK confeding so early in the server? Don't you guys know that entire half metas for an entire server are boring?
    Just trying to kick the rest of the server into gear, we know that NBK and SK control the south, but who controls any of the north? Unite the north or nbk and sk will destroy everything and then have a little race for the WWs. No one else is worth confeding with tbh, as well as a certain spy who helped one of the north alliances demolish nbk once and try to pass it as a wing of SK. A lot of stuff happened for the current confed to happen.

The real 'big question' is however, what can the rest of the server do about it? Thor007 was a single player in the North East, and robbbed more than any alliance in the north by himself... he then quit due to the lack of competition up there. But it does show that there is a lot of farms up there , so all they need is a good leadership, and not like bin atli who keeps begging sk to side with them. Just my two cents

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast