Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Its so quiet.

Re: Its so quiet.

A decent outsider observation there Mystery. Carnage-Bin Atli has been offending people in Ponies, I dont know with TWP, but I assume they also tried to poach members from that group of tight knitted friends. Which is pretty insulting.

So, a lack of leaders who view things in a long term perspective is quite correctly observed.

As for the south, building fields in capital is really no excuse for not raiding.... My own account is obviously behind, given that we signed up 10 days late, and then I went on a 10 day festival, still, our raid income is now sustaining our troop growth, allowing our capital to progress at a fine rate.

I completely agree that noone can claim having any hammers yet... A hammer is actually able to do serious damage on its own, across vast distances. Hammers dont really appear before right before artefacts are released.

I kinda hate meta-confederations personally, I think most Ponies do. We don't mind being part of meta's, but there has to be a game point to it. Right now, it's CarBin vs SKBNK or whatever you guys want to call yourselves, and my money's on the South. Both due to organisation, which seems superior, I know a fair bunch of you southerners, and due to the fact that CarBin has been insulting us Ponies, so we're more likely to, in the long term, focus our attention on the North meta.

Oh well, alot can change still, there's been very little official political contact in the North.

"Transformers, Rosengaard's in disguise!" - Loki
    Au1 Round 1: Rosengaard of XxXX.
    Au1 Round 2: Team Archspace of SFCB.
    Au1 Round 3: Pheonix Vulture/Eterno Dragon.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Administrator

When I used to play most of the time meta's were discouraged. That way each alliance worked alone and it was more of a war game to find out who would actually be on top.
    With huge meta that include several alliances it really does take the fun out of it. Many against a few.
    Guess that's the reason they have a limit on the amount of players allowed in each alliance

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on."
    Robert Frost

What is quite interesting, is that people dont quite understand the meaning of META, and a confed.

Well, there cant be a meta on this server. It's simply too small. But if you scale things to compare to this server, 2 alliances with more than 20 members each, sharing a confed, is basically the same as 400 people having an alliance, on a server with 2K active players tops.

"Transformers, Rosengaard's in disguise!" - Loki
    Au1 Round 1: Rosengaard of XxXX.
    Au1 Round 2: Team Archspace of SFCB.
    Au1 Round 3: Pheonix Vulture/Eterno Dragon.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rosengaard View Post
    Well, there cant be a meta on this server. It's simply too small. But if you scale things to compare to this server, 2 alliances with more than 20 members each, sharing a confed, is basically the same as 400 people having an alliance, on a server with 2K active players tops.
    That's exactly my point

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on."
    Robert Frost

Players in my opinion on any the server don't need to have ribbons to have decent amount of offensive troops if there account is balanced.

I like to think of snap shot in time and not compare the pre arti hammer to the size of offense in week 8 or the hammer required to take ww village - the number of troops in relation to the time on the server reflects the hammer size. I am happy to say if I have 1k clubs after week one on the server I have a decent hammer.
    I am also happy to say 350K swords is a WWK - and I like to differentiate the different types of hammers come mid to late game.

Given the size of the server the hammers will be a fair bit smaller - whilst not large 3.5k clubs is all that is floating around doing attacks at present. I am sure there is players with 3 to 4 times that number and even if I don't see them they are still hammers in my opinion.

and the relative size of NBK you might as well call it a meta on this server

those asking - I am certified on two of my last three servers.
    Com 6 (being a failure to launch) probably the servers largest hammer - in the boon docks with art boots raiding in top ten half the server not attacking anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Certified View Post
    Players in my opinion on any the server don't need to have ribbons to have decent amount of offensive troops if there account is balanced.
    Yawn... that is probably the only thing worth reading for those who cant be bothered reading a bunch of rambling on from a player in the North East playing for the South West and bragging about previous un-important servers and managing mundane things.

Carnage and BIN ATLI merged today it looks like.
    After BIN ATLI harassed some other alliances for a merge and wouldn't take no for an answer..

But will they be able to stand up against the south and the other smaller alliances in the north?

Quote Originally Posted by zomghxc View Post
    Carnage and BIN ATLI merged today it looks like.
    After BIN ATLI harassed some other alliances for a merge and wouldn't take no for an answer..

But will they be able to stand up against the south and the other smaller alliances in the north?
    Yeah, they nagged us last week because we dropped in raiders (giggle)

As for will they be able to stand up against the rest... Only time will tell... Fbenes lost his offense again at the end of last week against Nora, and Paragon keeps loosing 200-300 imps at a time during the same time Fbenes loses his troops

To top it off, now they have opened up a wing ! I doubt there is any more players you could find to put in there

A short update on the server on a few things that have happened.

Bin Atli has got Carnage to merge into them. To add to it they have made a wing as well with 4-5 members in it. Their stance is now North East, North West and South East. Bin atli has also made a confed with another north side alliance.

Ponies and Bunnies merged together last night. Their stance is... South East, North East and North West. Not much left of them in the South East though due to their SE members pre-planning at the start to run to the North. So border-line.

NBK has gone from south west only, to all quads. Literally. Only difference is that they only have 1 NE player.

SK has got AZU (most of) to join them. Status; Fully South East.

That is where the alliances stand at this stage of the game.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast