Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post Server Party

Post Server Party

Hi to every one. I have opened this thread for every one to have their last say on the server. Please invite members of all alliances to join in after the server closes.

When you post please sign it off with your in game nick from AU2

The Oracle RBoyz

Re: Post Server Party

Dear Travian players,

All good things must come to an end, and so too must this age. Once Solomon was given a ring, upon which was inscribed a message that could take away all the joys or sorrows of the world, that message was roughly translated, “this too shall pass”. It is both our joy and sorrow to announce to all Travian players that this too has now passed! We hope you enjoyed your time with us as much as we enjoyed serving you and thank you for staying until the very end!

The results: Day had long since passed into night, yet the workers of the village WW Hanging Garden, laboured on throughout the wintery eve, ever wary of the countless armies marching to destroy their work, knowing that they raced against time and the greatest threat that had ever faced the free tribes. Their tireless struggles were rewarded at 10:00 after a nameless worker laid the final stone in what will be forever known as the greatest and most magnificent creation in all of history since the fall of the Natars.

Together with the alliance "R.BOYZ", "vp the great" was the first to finish the Wonder of the World, using millions of resources whilst also protecting it with hundreds of thousands of brave defenders. It is therefore "vp the great" who receives the title "winner of this era"!

"vp the great" was ruler over the largest personal empire, followed closely by "Darko"and "Means".
    "Goblins" slew more than any other, and was the mightiest, most fearsome commander.
    "vp the great" was the most glorious defender, slaughtering enemies at the village gates, staining the lands around those villages with their blood.

Best regards,
    Your Travian Team

Dear Fellows

Brief History of R.Boyz

It has been a long and painful one and half year game.

At first i am only a player from Spaz, Our formal leader Alexturner, Yuber and General invited me into R.Boyz. Where R.Boyz joined the DS, WBP, HUN, Throne, R.BOYX and Q, 13 and Pirata. With sudden departure of Alexturner, Yuber, General & Flodizzle. The burden has passed on my shoulder.

I remembers the days of hardship of join MOQO super hammers and CSS big 4 Dzi, Drako, salavdor and Acidium hammers on us . Both group chief and kill most of our big hammers (include my 30 million wonder roller), i almost give up. Thanks for the constant support of my best friends, Jupiter, Just4fun (Caro and Mark), Oracle, Obliex, Excellente, Buth, beowulf, and Lordaeron.

we managed to rebuild our defense form 50,000 troops to 1 million defense troops. Then we started to wreck and kill more than 35 CSS and MOQO hammers. Include Angus Young 20m hammer, Gimpel 22m hammer, Goblin x 4+ hammers, Warmonger, Eri, Mean and Joker hammers. Things start to get slightly better. All along we start to catch more and more CSS hammers like Dzi, Salavdor, Darko and acidium.

Our wow has been very successful, we have build 5 times to level 99, each time we act as cleaner to soap up all MOQO major, minor and mini hammers. Our wow has clean up more than 60+ MOQO and CSS hammers. Many thanks to all players.

Our Wonder Roller Teams ( Hall of Fame) who leveled MOQO WOW

Round 1 Zoubarbra, Relax, HUN
    Round 2 Jupiter
    Round 3 Alex, Sagad, Gregory, HUN
    Round 4 Alex, just4fun
    Round 5 Obliex
    Round 6 Alex, Evol, innah. flodizzle, vp the great
    Round 7 Alex, empiboi, Gregory, Vandyke31
    Round 8 Alex, Evol, Emperor7x, AWS, Just4fun
    Round 9 Alex, Excellente, Jonowong, Smrtak

and we win

I like to thank everyone!!!! my skype is Vpthegreat67, feel free to add me in.

My password of my account is "open"

After 20:00 everyone was invited to look at our world of wonder x3

It is my honor to work with your guys, it is my hardest game so far on my 8 years on Travian.

vp the great

In the final hours, R.Boys still have 15-20 hammers left!!!!

We can level any MOQO/CSS world of wonder 2-3 times more

The biggest problem of CSS is attacking the wrong capital
    The left most of our hammer sites untouched the whole game
    We have emperor7x, sagad, innah, gregory and many more hammers holders
    They never attacked by CSS in this 1.5 years
    Last edited by vp the great; 20th January 2015 at 02:33 AM.

I can't be 100% sure but I think at the end of the day I was the Biggest defender on the server. I certainly built over 1,000,000 spears and lost just as many (at the end I was building 10k per day). and finished with 100,000 still in the bank. I peaked at 122,000 including the Palidan. I "sat" two account that also ran over 100,000 in defenders live at any one time.

Aside from my ones we had another couple of defenders at over 100,000 k as well so well done to the Anvils who protected our hammers and defended the ww with some big numbers.

Well done to every one for defending our WW the final tally can be seen by visiting VPs account it was over 2.5 million.

The Oracle

Dear Brother Obleix

This is most difficult game i ever play, we lost a lot of very experience players in the early of the game like alexturner, Flodizzle, Yuber and General. And we loss so many hammers by MOQO and CSS chiefing. We nearly loss this game long time ago. However we did come back and win this game with big margin. At the end we have 15-20 hammers more than we need!! It is so amazing we can win this sever. I thought it will never ever happens.

Thanks for you loyal and timeless support!~!!!!!

vp the great

Well finally after 444 days the end has finally reached us, so many time the light at the end of the tunnel was an MoQO freight train. Slow servers why do we bother

The alliance/Meta, congratulations and well done on the victory, I have to say a little anti climatic with no real response from CSS and MoQO.

To VP, a very devious and clever mind, who would of thought of pulling off chiefing the MoQO WW, well done to VP for that last ploy, and well done to jonowong for pulling it off.

VP you were a magician (more likely a con man, I reckon you could sell ice to the eskimos) to get others to take over accounts that have been abandoned and lend a hand.

To the rest of the leadership team, you all know who you are, thanks for the solid leadership, help and guidance for the alliance. Like jonowong, to the people from AzR, Azeroth and THRONE, we finaly found a home in R.BOYZ. Noobplayer, your loyalty to your past alliance was admirable, and I thank you for it.

Enjoy, and savour the victory

Brian
    (Obelix)
    Last edited by vp the great; 20th January 2015 at 02:34 AM.

Your defense truly amaze me, well done Great Oracle!!!

Only the second time playing Trav & thoroughly enjoyed it... Thanks heaps peoples...

Sweed - WBP

only second time for me also first time through to end, really glad to have hung in there to see this out

saw alot of really experienced players on both sides playing the game which was awesome

have enjoyed playing this with you all,

All the best
    Daemon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast