Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apac 2014

Apac 2014

Hi everyone,

This year we have our first Travian Tournament Qualification server dedicated to the Asia Pacific (specifically: Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam)

If you'd like to discuss the APAC tournament server please post your discussions to this section.

If you'd like to check out the tournament server here's the link:

http://apac.travian.com

To see who is leading on APAC and the other qualification servers you can go here:

http://tournament2014.travian.com/server-list

♫♬ ♬♫

"Limitations are in ourselves, for what we see is only what we are"

Re: Apac 2014

Forgive me if i'm being ignorant, but what is the point of the server? And in whats truly an international game, outside of minimal ping differences whats the difference between playing here and on another Tournament Qualification server?

The idea is to send the "best" players from each region to the finals. Players can always play outside their own region in the qualifications, but if they win say on the German domain, then they will be marked as a German player.

By playing on APAC you can stand up and represent Australia on the tournament rankings.

♫♬ ♬♫

"Limitations are in ourselves, for what we see is only what we are"

Also by playing on your local server you will ensure that at least a portion of the other participants speak your own language, otherwise good luck communication with anyone, for example, on the Lusobrasileiro server!

Quote Originally Posted by servus View Post
    Good luck communication with anyone, for example, on the Lusobrasileiro server!
    I thought Australians were well known for their ability to communicate with Portuguese and Brazilian travian players. My bad

i must admit i find it annoying if people are playing on an auzzie server but cant speak english, any idea why they do it??...

to annoy you Lupi haha , pretty easy to communicate with people these days just takes a little effort as they say takes 2people to tango.

my biggest issue is that i can get a rough translation from google translate but then when i try to translate back it really stuffs up the translation haha

Google translate is for nubs lol , try http://www.bing.com/translator works heaps better , just paste the translation back in and double check that's what i do , sometimes i just check a couple of words and that works pretty good without sounding like a total drunk haha.

Did you end up making a account on the ts65-apac server ?

Are most people playing on this server?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast