Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Alliance Analysis 10th Jan

Re: Alliance Analysis 10th Jan

Interesting. I guess that's historically lord like behavior. An apt name for the SE group. Well, that leaves R.Boyz and MoQO as the leaders, now? With Throne and D.S in the mix. And CSS a dark horse.

Anyone have a different perspective?

I thought D.S = R.boyz?

A confed, certainly; I was just separating my comments into independent teams as they are on the alliance list.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    A confed, certainly; I was just separating my comments into independent teams as they are on the alliance list.
    You guys certainly look closer then simply confeds though, especially when you look on a few maps how well you're sprawled over each other.

I think this is a very interesting server I think that the last three weeks will have firmed up a little what alliances are doing what. I keep watching MoQO to see exactly where they are heading. To me they seem a little stalled at the moment.

ok...as an updated view on alliances by what i can see we have
    R.BOYZ/D.S/D.S 2
    MoQO/MWQM
    THRONE/THRONE3
    WBP(formerly Lords)/Cyclone(formerly ATA)/HORN
    CSS
    The End

it would seem that Lords have had a name change since their former leader left (their main page seems to look like both hippies and ☺☺☺☺'s attacked it with horrible artwork), they seem to have teamed up with Cyclone along with their wing HORN in an attempt to possibly attack R.BOYZ, is this because they are too weak now to do anything themselves??

i am interested to see how this confed will turn out since Lords and Cyclone have never seen eye to eye even when they tried to merge previously

will THRONE ally themselves with this motley crew and make it a massive conglomerate of potential farms or make it a formidable force to be reckoned with?

the way i see it CSS and The End may either be nice farms or potentially important ally to whoever is the highest bidder/Threat so it would be important to see where their allegiances lie

however at the end of the day it seems that the main contenders for the WW at the moment are R.BOYS and MoQO

another question that remains to be answered is are R.BOYZ too spread out??, they have some great players on the map but will being a 3 quad alliance prove to be too much for them?

D.S. and R.BOYZ might sim some pretty nice hammers out in the Boonies.
    THRONE actually should have some hard time. With Beowulf sitting in another quad and an inofficial(?) NAP with D.S. it seems they have chosen their direction. Or they just try to keep one foot in the door on both sides of the North.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345