Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: AUx Account

  1. #1

    Join Date
    2 Sep 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4

    AUx Account

    Hello, i tried to login in this morning but it now says :name does not exist i was one of the first to signup and pre reg i also had 48 pop...

  2. #2

    Re: AUx Account

    My friend told me a simular story
    use this link too sign up for any .com.au server. Every 3rd player will recive 1 hour of production!

    Newbies will also recive tips and help when using my link





  3. #3

    Join Date
    12 Jun 2008
    Posts
    267

    Re: AUx Account

    If you're attempting log on to the right server ie haven't tried logging onto au1/au2/au3 by mistake, then you have probably been deleted.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    2 Sep 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4

    Re: AUx Account

    Quote Originally Posted by klebe View Post
    If you're attempting log on to the right server ie haven't tried logging onto au1/au2/au3 by mistake, then you have probably been deleted.

    Why would i have been deleted can an admin please lighten on this???

  5. #5
    Simmins's Avatar
    Join Date
    7 Apr 2009
    Location
    Probably on Walkabout
    Posts
    1,455

    Re: AUx Account

    Did you have multiple accounts? That is usually the case. Multihunters can delete villages under 100 instantly and without warning I believe.
    Probably on walkabout.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    2 Sep 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4

    Re: AUx Account

    I had my Account Hydrogen and my Brothers Thunder but i signed both off as same usage.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    11 Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    242

    Re: AUx Account

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
    I had my Account Hydrogen and my Brothers Thunder but i signed both off as same usage.
    Multihunter probably saw it as a multi-account then.
    Probably best to sign one up, play it a bit then get your brother to sign the second one later.
    Also make sure you don't do trades outside 1:1 between these two accounts or you're likely to get deleted again.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    2 Sep 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4

    Re: AUx Account

    Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    Multihunter probably saw it as a multi-account then.
    Probably best to sign one up, play it a bit then get your brother to sign the second one later.
    Also make sure you don't do trades outside 1:1 between these two accounts or you're likely to get deleted again.
    Never do help each other out, we race each other like who can get the most biggest village first. And my brother doesn't want to start late as he will miss out on everything and getting a chance to get high at the start

  9. #9
    morgasshk's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Sep 2008
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,179

    Re: AUx Account

    fair call there really...

    I play same PC user with players - but only 2 of us on a daily basis....

    never once had a problem... others seem to cop all the problems... lol..

    *knocks on wood*




    Completed 9 Servers (Most Recent)
    Average ally rank - 5th (2nd)
    Average pop - 30,625 (48,610)
    Average Conquer Rank - 14th (1st)
    Average Off rank - 15th (4th) - 541,000 (1,585,505)
    Average Def Rank - 16th (8th) - Kills: 551,000 (1,016,138)

Similar Threads

  1. Account
    By surf in forum Speed Server Old Archives
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 25th July 2009, 09:14 PM
  2. second account
    By Captain in forum Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13th February 2009, 02:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •