Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discussion Thread for : "Tons of new features are coming!"

Re: Discussion Thread for : "Tons of new features are coming!"

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis prime View Post
    I dont agree with the defense feature even thought the correct person will be getting the credit. This will just show who has how much defenses an if some one lost an anvil for defending enemy will get to know the he in an anvil and he lost one and he is now defenseless.

I feel the element of surprise is lost. I hope this is the prank feature

I respect your saying, but ....

Travian can not be won by single hammer or anvil. Loosing Hammer or anvil are just part of game.

In the earlier version also, defenders were getting point and identity were reveled in direct attacks.
    But in tradition, defender who reinforce troops to save some one, were just doing it for nothing but just the troop lost.
    Here at least they are getting defense points.

In RoA version it is well implemented. In my opinion, it should be the feature added in all travian version.

I feel the element of surprise is lost
    i am supporting gremlis for speed.. but your account said that little players will not be defended ( well i agree travian is a war game so there must be some sacrifices for win) but that was complete demorolizing for me..(well i dnt feel bad so thats fine) for staying in gremlin means i should send troops to ww/players... i should feed them... i train troops too(thats obvious) but when we get attack i dnt even get a lookover for it.. no one cares... and now if i dnt even get its credit in top10 why should i bother with defending others? i dnt see any boosting message only degrading ones that people arnt doing what they must...
    well i am still training def and atm holding 70% until diet is activated when plan is released.. but if u ask me i get disappointed as def player when i dnt have anythng in there why should i waste whole three months for it? better play usual off game and kill them all...
    and about element of surprise.. my pd had a decent rammer for ww.. he had around 400k def and some 200-300k gaul rammer.. i dnt see where this element of surprise comes.. if u are off you can show t proudly... if not why hide? let them be scared... cause in the end def can be built quicker than off...for me element of surprise is hitting little villa cause most of us save important ones so sometimes we do expect attack on vulnurable villa..
    INX11-Bakerstreet INX12-Shikamaru Nara INX13-BleachINX14-RecoveryIN3-xxx
    IN20-Trickster IN2-XIII

Au1-​Count D
    Aux14-Red Dot

Travian is the game of strategies,

Change the playing (attacking/defending) strategies according the data (analysis) you have understood.

after all like attackers, all defenders also deserve defense points for all defense.

First of all,

I just gave my view on this Espada. Yes defenders should be given the credit. As a defender in the past, i too feel bad if the medal is given to the wrong guy. But as i told before, i think we should look at the bigger picture and see that a defender is not the winner at the end of the day but the ally is.
    But again the statement above has no relation to the defender points scheme but i just want it to be a prank since i did not like it.

Regarding the speed server,
    I have no idea as i recently joined them. Also there is no such thing as small player/ big player . If the account requires defense, it gets defense. Check IGN-Penguin. He is not a big player . Yet he got the defense.
    Sometimes the situation might be where we need to make sacrifices as you mentioned.

BTW, IGM the details about that PD defense and rammer. We might need it

defender is not the winner at the end of the day but the ally is
    that is true.. but i rarely play pure def so i guess defender should get there credit too.. also this way we can find spikers loosing clubs are not much of deal but we rob with ec and time hurts..

well i guess u might not be sending mm from nemesis account but some of early message were demotivational type... it meant choose your own way we dnt care type..

i am not sure about penguin i hadnt sent my def there but to others cause of time issue..

well not in this server that happend in indian domain.. he was a good guy but well now he loves rl more than virtual world
    INX11-Bakerstreet INX12-Shikamaru Nara INX13-BleachINX14-RecoveryIN3-xxx
    IN20-Trickster IN2-XIII

Au1-​Count D
    Aux14-Red Dot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12