Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: single Village multi accounts

single Village multi accounts

Ok, this is getting ridiculous.

And now, of course, talking about cheaters and/or bans - I'm sure this post will be removed. But hey, if the mods and admins don't want any work to do, they are going the right way about it...

1. Just like on comx. Lot of large 800-1000 pop single village accounts. Usually 8-15k defence and nothing else. No setling, no other activity.

2. report to MH - give belief that it is supporting player x (due to location, and knowing how much of a dodgy cheater they are).

3. The three single village accounts are banned. So some response, definitely appreciated.

4. NOTHING happens to the core account benefiting from these multi accounts or bot run accounts.

What. Is. The. point.?

If people are going to continually get away with it, then you will never be rid of these useless players that cannot hack it without cheating.

Anyway, I could write more, but again, given this forum lately, what is the point.

Completed 9 Servers (Most Recent)
    Average ally rank - 5th (2nd)
    Average pop - 30,625 (48,610)
    Average Conquer Rank - 14th (1st)
    Average Off rank - 15th (4th) - 541,000 (1,585,505)
    Average Def Rank - 16th (8th) - Kills: 551,000 (1,016,138)

Re: single Village multi accounts

I agree with you wholeheartly!! It's getting pretty sickening that this continues to go on. I can't believe that the mods/MH/Admins can determine which accounts benefit for these 1 village accounts.

And I can't help but wonder why Travian Games doesn't try hard to sort this problem out! They must understand that they are losing good, honest players by the handfuls!!! Losing players=losing money, right??

I may have a new user name here, (couldn't remember the old one) but I've been playing this game for over 8 years and the level of cheating in the last few makes it really hard to enjoy the game. While I play by the rules, watching others cheat server after server and then brag about it in skype, just sickening.

Sad to think that I might have to give up my enjoyment of the game, because of cheaters.

Come on Travian, fix the problem!

Guys,

today I have reported 5 accounts like those you are talking about, and all 5 were banned very quickly.

Yes, those accounts are banned. But what about the players that benefit from these accts? The players that set these accounts up?

May I know, what sort of benefits are you referring to?

Last I heard , Travian itself made some bots to substitute for the low no. of Real inexperienced players joining and then becoming farms.
    These villages were supposed to be bot villas.

Does travian still continue with the practice of creating bots or has it stopped? Only the Game-Staff can tell.

Moreover we can help them, by adding points of differences between Normal account vs Single village .

1.) Most of them train and keep 3 settlers ready.Normal accounts(with CP) won't keep them for more than 24 hrs at the initial stage of the Game.
    2.)They bid the nominal price on the Auctions. For eg: Book of Wisdom will be bidden by 1 silver only.
    3.)Alliance name is the same as the Account IGN.
    4.)Alliance profile and village name are copied from the profile of a Normal player.
    ----- Previously they used X1, 001 like village names.
    The above point , I have seen to be recently added.
    5.)Hero will be equipped only with the items found in the first 10 adventures.
    6.) 1 Warehouse and 1 Granary completely extended.
    7.)3-4 completely extended Crannies. 3 for Gauls and 4 for others.
    8.) Wall , Residence and Rally Point lvl 10.
    9.) No oasis will be occupied by them.
    10.) They don't capture animals using cages.

Please feel free to add more points.

Faerie is quite right..there are quite nice benefits from those accounts considering the amount of deff units inside..with just couple of accounts like that, one who is using them can gather serious deff army inside, and use it as he/she please.

Not to mention that whoever wants to clean them is losing nice part of offence every time.
    Those are two benefits right there, without even looking it deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Death Master View Post
    May I know, what sort of benefits are you referring to?

Last I heard , Travian itself made some bots to substitute for the low no. of Real inexperienced players joining and then becoming farms.
    These villages were supposed to be bot villas.

Does travian still continue with the practice of creating bots or has it stopped? Only the Game-Staff can tell.

Moreover we can help them, by adding points of differences between Normal account vs Single village .

1.) Most of them train and keep 3 settlers ready.Normal accounts(with CP) won't keep them for more than 24 hrs at the initial stage of the Game.
    2.)They bid the nominal price on the Auctions. For eg: Book of Wisdom will be bidden by 1 silver only.
    3.)Alliance name is the same as the Account IGN.
    4.)Alliance profile and village name are copied from the profile of a Normal player.
    ----- Previously they used X1, 001 like village names.
    The above point , I have seen to be recently added.
    5.)Hero will be equipped only with the items found in the first 10 adventures.
    6.) 1 Warehouse and 1 Granary completely extended.
    7.)3-4 completely extended Crannies. 3 for Gauls and 4 for others.
    8.) Wall , Residence and Rally Point lvl 10.
    9.) No oasis will be occupied by them.
    10.) They don't capture animals using cages.

Please feel free to add more points.
    I'm under assumption that all these bots are from a resource/gold buying site. They have been on the server for a while now. In the past the bots X1 and 001 villages have usually just been 1 village accounts though. As usual there are plenty of 1k pop single village accounts building troops still.

They all operate in the same way. I have found that many of them never increase their warehouse larger than their cranny coverage. They also do rebuild residence occasionally when you're trying to chief them. They do sim pretty fast for bots.

One thing that makes it especially easy to identify them is that eventually their 2nd village population rises higher than their spawn but they never settle 3rd village or change cap.

There seems to be way too many of them to be bots supporting a single entity. Them being present in every single quadrant makes it more believable that it's a res/troop buying site.

If not a resource/troop buying site, perhaps they could be a gold buying site that works of creating accounts through referral links. However the fact that they raise their 2nd village pop at all seems to prove that wrong.

I think maybe its a new form of Natar. They are travian run Bots to give the impression that more people are playing. The added advantage is that they are hard for people who use raiding bots to farm. However a non cheating human can gather quite a decent amount of resources from them.

Where is the proof these are Travian run accounts? first I have heard of it...

Completed 9 Servers (Most Recent)
    Average ally rank - 5th (2nd)
    Average pop - 30,625 (48,610)
    Average Conquer Rank - 14th (1st)
    Average Off rank - 15th (4th) - 541,000 (1,585,505)
    Average Def Rank - 16th (8th) - Kills: 551,000 (1,016,138)

A quick google search shows there are sites selling resources/troops/silver on this domain. It's pretty likely that that's linked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast