Q. I have received the following in one or more of my battle reports, why?
There is a limit of how many resources you can raid from a player with the same IP address
A. The several possible reasons for this are:

• You(3) are or have used the same public proxy(7) as the person you are attacking(10).
  • You(3) are or have used the same private proxy(6) as the person you are attacking(10).
  • You(3) are or have used the same network (i.e. school, college, university, workplace, cybercafe, home, etc) as the person you are attacking(10).
  • You(3) are or have used the same mobile phone network to play(1) as the person you are attacking(10).
  • You(3) are password sharing(2,4).
  • You(3) are using certain types of bots that try to hide who you are(2).
  • You(3) have a dynamic IP from your ISP and the person you attacked(10) uses the same ISP and also has dynamic IP and you have both been allocated the same IP in recent weeks(9).(5)
  • You(3) are or have been the defenders sitter and have logged into their account in the last few weeks(9).
  • You(3) are or have been sat by the defender and they have logged into your account in the last few weeks(9).

This covers all the reasons that the crew are aware of(8).

The public proxy, phone network and cheating are by far the most common reasons for receiving the above message.

1. This happens quite a lot, if you are a big farmer it is best to avoid using your phone to play.
2. Since cheating is happening all I can say is I'm glad it messes you up.
3. You in this case means not only you but also your dual(s) and sitter(s) and all your sitters' duals and all your past duals and sitters in recent weeks(9).
4. If the person you shared your password with is sharing on lots of accounts, you could find yourself blocked across hundreds of IP addresses.
5. This is quite rare, but can happen.
6. Businesses and bot makers use private proxies and you may not even know.
7. The more widely used (popular) a proxy is, the more often you will see this message.
8. We find ourselves unable to comment on things we don't know about.
9. Whilst the actual length of time is kept secret for a reason, you should estimate at least 4 weeks.
10. "The person you are attacking" in this case means not only them but also their dual(s) and sitter(s) and all their sitters duals and all their past duals and sitters in recent weeks(9).