Thread: Day 87 - Updated Analysis

Day 87 - Updated Analysis

Greetings everyone!

Itís day 87. Less than 2 weeks until artefacts are released!
    Since the last update Phantom has disbanded, players joined mainly Inferno and Ch@os.
    This analysis includes:
    ∑ Inferno (also includes LP)
    ∑ Ch@os (also includes DGH)
    ∑ GNA

Inferno has taken a leap in population compared to the other two alliances, increasing the gap. However since DGH is also included here under the Ch@os banner, in total population they are still ahead with 110 players strong. GNA seems to be falling behind, but on offensive power they're definitely in the game. I'm definitely curious to see the total offense points of each alliance after artefacts!

Inferno counts a total of 59 players (including the 2 from LP), Ch@os a total of 110 (including DGH) and GNA a total of 40. Especially Ch@os seems to be far behind when it comes to averages, since their 'wing' consists mainly of smaller players. GNA is doing quite well when it comes to offense. They're not afraid to get their hands dirty!

This sort of reflects the earlier stats about population. However despite having a higher average than Ch@os (even when DGH is not included), GNA still has fewer players in top 100. Interestingly the amount of 'other' players seem to be growing slowly in top 100 (day 37 we had 1 player who wasnt part of one of the large groups, day 53 we had 3 and now we have 4). Mainly players who have left their alliance but haven't deleted or been chiefed yet.

Quite a balanced statistic here. Strangely Ch@os has a good amount of players in top 100 offense, yet lacks far behind in total offense points. I think this implies that the division between defense and offense is quite clear in Ch@os whereas most players in the other two groups often have a bit of both off and def. But that's just a guess

This is an interesting one. Ch@os goes in the lead here and when creating this stat I noticed that the majority of those 35 are in the upper half (top 50) whereas the other two alliances have more heroes in the lower half (rank 50-100). Also DGH players contribute significantly to the amount of heroes in top 100 (and also have a fair share in top 100 offensive players).

Why is this statistic relevant? Because rank 100 means your hero is level 21. And heroes need to be at least level 25 to give the full 20% off bonus.

Not sure if this statistic is still as relevant as it used to be. It signifies how easily players leave the alliance or delete after a (sometimes minor) setback and thus shows the ability of an alliance to bind its players to the cause. Notably Ch@os2 is not included in this analysis thus all of their deletes and leavers are also not included. Otherwise the stats for Ch@os would be a lot higher in this one.

Looking back at the day 53 analysis, Inferno has gained 11 cropper-capitals. Ch@os has gained 19 cropper-capitals (mainly the 15cs) and GNA has not increased the amount of croppers however there was a slight shift (for the negative) in the type with 2 more 9c's and 2 less 15c's. Ch@os has made the most progress here for sure, but with their large amount of players there is still a lot more left to do. To put that into perspective:
    - 86% of Inferno players has a cropper capital;
    - 65% of GNA players has a cropper capital;
    - 43% of Ch@os/DGH players has a cropper capital.

It amazes me every time I do the counting (which is quite a hassle by the way), how many 150%'s and 125%'s Inferno has. Ch@os players seem to have quite a balance in cropbonus from oasis, but that's not a positive thing in this case. GNA seems to have their majority on the 100%'s and 75%'s.

Notable here is that only capitals have been taken into consideration. That means if you still have to change capital (then you're doing it wrong) then that future capital is not included in this analysis. In case of oasis-bonus I've taken the potential into consideration. Meaning when you use the cropper finder in the map you can see how much cropbonus a cropper has the potential to gain. In each of the alliances however there are still plenty of players not using that full potential!

And this last statistic concludes the end of the analysis. Ch@os players seem to really like 9c's. I guess/hope those are for the non-gold defensive players but who knows.

I may or may not do another analysis shortly before artefacts are released. And I'll probably do another one within a week after artefacts are released. And then comes the long wait until end-game. Let there be war?

Re: Day 87 - Updated Analysis

Nice analysis John92. You had invested a lots of time on this

Nice analysis John, and fairly unbiased. But how about some speculation? Do you really think Inferno has what it takes to beat the numbers in Chaos/DGH? It's been a bit of a sim-fest so far, when are we going to see some proper fighting?

Quote Originally Posted by FireFly View Post
    Nice analysis John, and fairly unbiased. But how about some speculation? Do you really think Inferno has what it takes to beat the numbers in Chaos/DGH? It's been a bit of a sim-fest so far, when are we going to see some proper fighting?
    How can there be proper fighting, when I'm not on the server

"Transformers, Rosengaard's in disguise!" - Loki
    Au1 Round 1: Rosengaard of XxXX.
    Au1 Round 2: Team Archspace of SFCB.
    Au1 Round 3: Pheonix Vulture/Eterno Dragon.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do and not before arti's
    Last edited by John92; 14th July 2016 at 04:22 PM.

Aww I just now realised you are you! Poor FireFly

Sending you my regards today neighbor

Richy

You killed some level 13 and 14 crop fields, your powers are outstanding

Let me know when you attack a real target

According to this analysis, you are 1 of only 6 with a 15c 150%.

We can't help it if your fields are horrible.

You killed some level 13 and 14 crop fields, your powers are outstanding

Let me know when you attack a real target
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnedRichy View Post
    According to this analysis, you are 1 of only 6 with a 15c 150%.

We can't help it if your fields are horrible.
    True, to be honest I thought you'd have higher fields and was prepared to take considerable losses on the hammer on that one. We'll be sure to consider your suggestion though