Thread: Banfest 2K16

So... What's up with all the bans on this domain? Does the Multihunters just ban anyone and everything they don't know personally?
    It seems rather odd, that 70% of all accounts I come across on a server, seem to be banned. But then again, that may be because the MHs on this domain simply aren't doing their jobs? At least I can say, so far, my experience has been that of being banned, for no appearant reason, with unresponsive multihunters refusing to show their evidence.

Has other players on the domain had the same experience? Are people just being banned for the sake of banning, and then give up on their accounts, because the MHs arent responsive, or simply refuse to provide any evidence of their suspicions? That would certainly be a plausible reason as to why this domain seems to be dieing. Which is sad, I've been around on this domain since it was created, I'd rather not leave it in bad standing, but that seems to be what is going to happen.

From the old archives of Hall of Fame:

The most experienced hero

Type: Equites Imperatoris
    Name: Celph Titled
    Player: Team Archspace
    Level: 127
    Experience: 815515

The most successful attacker (excluding Natars)

Player: Team Archspace
    Population: 30329
    Villages: 37

Remember kids. If you're doing well, and others don't know how you do it, you must be cheating.

An agreement it is. We've recieved some of the worst treatment I ever saw, from volunteer employees in Travian.
    As such, I'm going to retire from this domain, so are my duals. I suspect my entire alliance will join, although we are few these days, only 7 accounts in total.

Still, that's 1600*7 gold per month, that Travian shall no longer sell. I hope it was worth it. Without naming names, I hope the admin of this domain takes some serious action.
    Last edited by Archaed; 6th July 2016 at 02:28 AM. Reason: double post

"Transformers, Rosengaard's in disguise!" - Loki
    Au1 Round 1: Rosengaard of XxXX.
    Au1 Round 2: Team Archspace of SFCB.
    Au1 Round 3: Pheonix Vulture/Eterno Dragon.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Banfest 2K16

Hi Rosengaard,

I can understand the frustration when the accounts get banned. But you can always approach admin to resolve the things if the discussion is not going well with the MH. I guess the ban details can't be discussed in forum.

So please refrain from continuing this post and discuss with admin through ingame.

Regards
    Dario

Quote Originally Posted by dario View Post
    Hi Rosengaard,

I can understand the frustration...
    Regards
    Dario
    No. You cant. We worked HARD and got into top ten robbers, even though we started ten days late. And now? Now we're watching resources overflow, troops sitting home, the frustration isnt something you can imagine. I'm a former Support member, and former Multihunter, for this domain. I've been twice in the Halls of Fame. I've led more alliances than I can count on this domain. And I've NEVER cheated. Ever. Not even once. So no, you cant understand the frustration.

"Transformers, Rosengaard's in disguise!" - Loki
    Au1 Round 1: Rosengaard of XxXX.
    Au1 Round 2: Team Archspace of SFCB.
    Au1 Round 3: Pheonix Vulture/Eterno Dragon.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Rosengaard,

Trust me i can understand it very well as i also played this game and i know the effort each players put in the account.

I hope that the issue will be resolved quickly.

Regards
    Dario