Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The First 10 Days, Meet the Alliances.

The First 10 Days, Meet the Alliances.

The First 10 Days, Meet the Alliances.

Please bare in mind I know little about most of these alliances, I like making assumptions and that itís only day 10 of the server so there isn't much information to go on so Iíll keep this simple. Iíve not paid too much attention to things due to other commitments so I may be wrong in places but in past experience to promotes debate.
    Alliances will be judged on members settled, Raiding and other general observations. The List is in no particular order because I assumes it will change more over the next few weeks and then we can look at doing something with more depth.

Ch@os
    Quad: SE
    Current Rank: 1st
    Current Members: 48
    Members settled: 19
    Percentage Settled: 40%
    Week 1 Raiding Rank: 1st

A returning AU alliance, few familiar names in there from previous rounds. Should be strong in the long run, have been able to get a good percentage of player settled and are raiding well. Proven to be able to last the long haul and as much as it pains me to admit it have a capable leader in VP the Great and Offense co-ordinator in Goblins if the full team is there.

I suppose the big question is, are the two chaos working together, for now theyíre keeping it off their profile, but going on previous history theyíre bound to be working together and I wouldnít surprise me if they rope in another alliance or two to join the gang.

Chaos
    Quad: NW
    Current Rank: 2nd
    Current Members: 41
    Members settled: 25
    Percentage Settled: 61%
    Week 1 Raiding Rank: 2nd

The Other Chaos. From my point of view perhaps the stronger of the two for now. Quick off the mark with getting players settled, with quite a nice spread of villages. Some clear WW intent with a few of the top players going for WW areas. Definitely faster off the mark compared to other NW alliances.

Very little I can say negatively about this team and I think theyíll be strong throughout the server. Hopefully they stay away from NAPing and Confedding with Chaos and keep things interesting.

GNA
    Quad: SW
    Current Rank: 3rd
    Current Members: 39
    Members settled: 17
    Percentage Settled: 44%
    Week 1 Raiding Rank: 5th

Perhaps the best out of the SW bunch. GNA have managed to get a good bunch of players settled already. Quite a few staying in close to the centre which suggests either a will for a good fight or lack of experience, but Iíd be more likely to think itís the will for a fight. Not pulled in the best of raiding over the first week but I donít think thatís particularly held them back much.

The big concern for me is the challenge of Les 100 also in the SW. Both look like decent teams, it would be a shame for them to merge or form an alliance as it could make the SW quite interesting.

Phantomį
    Quad: NE
    Current Rank: 4th
    Current Members: 32
    Members settled: 13
    Percentage Settled: 41%
    Week 1 Raiding Rank: 4th

Doing quite well in the NE so far. Probably the best alliance in the NE actually. They have a good balance of raiding and members settled and Iíd expect them to grow pretty rapidly from now on.

I personally donít understand the need for a confed with an alliance from the SW in Les 100. It doesnít make sense and there is very little gain for both parties. Poor move, suggests a bit of weakness in leadership from a team the looks promising.

FS
    Quad: NW
    Current Rank: 5th
    Current Members: 34
    Members settled: 0
    Percentage Settled: 0%
    Week 1 Raiding Rank: N/A

Just came together at the end of the week so no chance for much raiding and no members settled, but it looks like preformed team and Iíd definitely keep an eye on them over the coming weeks. A potential big rival for Chaos.

Les 100

Quad: SWCurrent Rank: 6th
    Current Members: 21
    Members settled: 6
    Percentage Settled: 21%
    Week 1 Raiding Rank: 3rd

Again a team with a bit of promise in the SW. Good player to raid return ratio. Not done much in the way of settling and have a few stays in other quads they need to relocate otherwise they could be a little thinly spread over the SW.

But I do think they will be a competitive team in the long run. Same concerns as I had with Phantom. I donít see the need for any alliances at this stage let alone ones seriously across borders.

įTaGįô
    Quad: SW
    Current Rank: 7th
    Current Members: 21
    Members settled: 2
    Percentage Settled: 10%
    Week 1 Raiding Rank: 6th

Will need to improve to survive in the SW as theyíre not up to much yet. Early days but I can see them being merged into one of the other SW alliances in the future. Iíve been wrong before tho.

IM
    Quad: NE
    Current Rank: 8th
    Current Members: 17
    Members settled: 5
    Percentage Settled: 30%
    Week 1 Raiding Rank: 7th

Rivals for Phantom in the NE. Could make some good moves in the NE in the future, must continue to improve the raiding and keep up the settling rate to ensure they can keep pace with Phantom and rival them in the future.

Re: The First 10 Days, Meet the Alliances.

Good Write up and thank you.

Nice job Floyd ! and you beat John in writing the 1st analyses

I think Chaos were just quicker off the mark in choosing their Alliance name, but slow in registering the trademark.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer68 View Post
    I think Chaos were just quicker off the mark in choosing their Alliance name, but slow in registering the trademark.
    I think one should change name... otherwise i'm going to petition every alliance to change names to some variation of chaos and really start confusing people.

If they are working together then there is either some interesting tactics at play. Both have made move to be close the the 100|100 WWs in there respective quads. VP the Great has a history of being a WW holder and takes great pride in it and the NW Chaos have high ranking members out in WW Area in their quad. It could be interesting seeing an alliance having one at either end of the map but would it strengthen of weaken the chances of winning?

Or is this a chaos backup tactic so they can fight each other if all other competition on the server has fallen by the wayside by midgame like au2?

Did a bit of a history search, turns out Ch@os goes back longer than Chaos. From Chaos we consider our founding server to be AU3, round 3 - under leadership of Andraesteia (Bailey).

Ch@os:
    AU3, round 2: http://www.gettertools.com/ts3.travi...2/12-Alliances (2012)
    AU2, round 4: http://www.gettertools.com/ts2.travi...4/12-Alliances (2015)
    AU4, round 3: http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi...3/12-Alliances (2016)

Chaos:
    AU3, round 3: http://www.gettertools.com/ts3.travi...3/12-Alliances (2013)
    AU5, round 3: http://www.gettertools.com/ts5.travi...3/12-Alliances (2013)
    AU3, round 4: http://www.gettertools.com/ts3.travi...4/12-Alliances (2014) (Playing as ME)

Some players have been with both alliances though!
    Last edited by John92; 28th April 2016 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
    I think one should change name... otherwise i'm going to petition every alliance to change names to some variation of chaos and really start confusing people.
    P.s. who are u ingame?

Quote Originally Posted by John92 View Post
    P.s. who are u ingame?
    I'll give you a clue to my IGN. It's similar to Chaos, but not chaos. Let the guessing begin!

Well theres a guy in Chaos called 'Cha0s'. So you're him.

I have to say your close, but it's another word for Chaos. Also, just to put it on the record, i'm in neither of those alliances as you have presumably gathered already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast