Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Best Player...

The Best Player...

I am putting this up for Jumbo just to show how hard it is to make this call. My Points score system is as follows

Overall rank remains as per server info
    Attacking rank server ranking divided by 10
    Defender ranking divided by 5

So this is the top ten ranked by my scoring system:

Player Over All Attack Defence Score
    ARARO 7 14 13 11
    TheOracle 9 41 11 15.3
    hulsel 8 66 38 22.2
    marconii 5 62 71 25.4
    Chunky-Haze 4 21 110 28.1
    hullabaloo 10 83 58 29.9
    pooh 2 45 136 33.7
    koobecaf 1 75 168 42.1
    Schaapje 3 277 492 129.1
    Catherine Grace 6 87 673 149.3

Does it prove any thing...not really because we do not know how the player got the attacking ranking they could have taken a large Arti and got a boost. Is the player aggressive. Do they chief natars or inactive players.

Koobecaf has basically settled every village so is an obvious gold player does it make them good or bad...neither. They run to the Boonies where it is relatively safe and slowly build their WWK with out too many concerns.

I feel players that basically only chief natars are not to be considered good players but then there is an argument for preserving troops and creating a nice cluster.

I do like the look of Araro. They have a nice cluster of Village slightly off on the chiefing to settling ratio for my liking. Not one natar chiefed but them all the chiefed village the players have deleted. Nice stats across the board with attack and def ranking so close to each other this player deserves respect.

The Oracle on the other hand has a better chiefing to settling ratio but at the cost of spreading their cluster. That being said most of the chiefing targets are still active players.They are also off on attack ranking for such a big player.

Catherine Grace well they just slide by under the wire sole player no threat no one attacks them...

It does my head into much to look at stats map position player activity to try to figure out who is playing the best. There are a lot of very good players spread over some of the Alliances who is best...I have no idea at all.

Old Dude
    Last edited by olddude; 28th January 2016 at 06:47 PM.

Re: The Best Player...

Yeah it's kinda pointless to even attempt to discern a "best" player through stats analysis. Especially when you don't know people's troop numbers and such.

Would rank 1 attacker be the "best" player? or is he just some guy who has already killed all of his hammers?

If someone happens to get top pop, attacker, defender... then yeah they can have it. It means nothing anyway. For all we know they could have just been building and killing scouts all game

Bitter?

The man is just doing his own analysis. If you dont like it and ur a bitter that ur not included on his list then prove it. Or maybe do your own analysis. Include your name on the list too!

For all we know you just move other quad to avoid us. LOL
    Thor: It will hurt no less when I kill you in this form.

I never said there was anything wrong with Olddude's analysis. I'm just agreeing with him that it's a very hard call to make.

Get over yourself jumbo. Nobody cares about you.

I know I'm not a top player in any rankings. I'm only here to play causally and to oversee the ally for my mates.

Nobody cares you too.

Outch that hurt.

I better leave you here to talk with yourself.

yeah i'm 3the. but until arti's i was death last in defence. seems my hammer needs to start doing stuff to get me to first place. or you need to include biggest village and hero rangs.

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    Outch that hurt.

I better leave you here to talk with yourself.
    Yeah thats hurt when you leave the SW, Were missing you here. No more fun...

Quote Originally Posted by hulsel View Post
    yeah i'm 3the. but until arti's i was death last in defence. seems my hammer needs to start doing stuff to get me to first place. or you need to include biggest village and hero rangs.
    I considered including the hero rankings but cam to the conclusion that if you were high in Attack or Defence your hero would be there as well. If I am sending a big attack my hero also runs with it, Or if I have huge attack on me my hero will there as well.

As for the biggest Village well I don't really rate that. I would be more interested in the structure of a players cropper capital. How big is it how may oasis does it have. Say a player has a 4-4-4-6 as their cap that is pretty bad as opposed to a 1-1-1-15 +100% + 3 oasis all wheat getting +100 in total...So many factor to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    I never said there was anything wrong with Olddude's analysis. I'm just agreeing with him that it's a very hard call to make.

Get over yourself jumbo. Nobody cares about you.

I know I'm not a top player in any rankings. I'm only here to play causally and to oversee the ally for my mates.
    Chubb read my review correctly looking at players stats their village count structure really tells you very little. Say you are number 1 defender it does not mean you have any defensive troops it just shows a village was defended by the alliance. On attacking if you are a large raider you can just be killing Natar troops.

The best player is so hard to determine as there are way too many unknown factors to make a decision. I also think that the way a player behaves in the game its self is a factor. I have a thing where If i capture a natar I do not defend for 24 hours and I advise every one friend or Foe to remove it from their list of raids...Other like to defend straight away and kill the raiders. So who is better me who tells players or some one who lets you kill your raiders...Its a judgement call some will say i am better and other will say kill the raiders...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast