Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bobs take on the server so far (analysis)

Bobs take on the server so far (analysis)

Bobs take on the server so far (analysis)

NW is controlled by DK & DK 2
    NE is controlled by TNB & TNB 2
    SW is controlled by V at the moment
    SE is controlled by TNB & TNB 2

In the NW we have DK, DK 2, H&G and BREW: It’s fair to say that DK have this quadrant under control. There are a few members of H&G sticking around happily simming away after H&G fell apart due to the inexperienced leader but the rest will just end up as good farms. As for BREW well a small group who have a close nit team who seem to be busy raiding and some offensive work but unless they join up with another alliance they too could end up been farms.

In the NE we have TNB, TNB 2, {A}TH, Nouva and CZ: Not much to say apart from that TNB have this quadrant under control. {A}TH seem to be TNB whipping boys, I can’t see this team sticking around for too long. Nouva seems to be trying to make a stand but I think the time has passed. CZ could be the real pains here as there stats show that they are very busy but how much of that is against TNB or just the rest am not sure but they do have a NAP with DK which could cause a few small problems for TNB.

In the SW we have V, DK,H&G, SQPL and AloneZ: This was a tricky one due to having some DK members in this quadrant along with a small team of polish players raiding anyone they can plus they also have a NAP with DK. AloneZ a two member alliance who seems busy having fun. H&G have a few left overs in this quadrant but am going to have to give this quadrant to V due to the amount of members they have in this quadrant plus they seemed to have got their act together due dropping all there dead wood and now the new stats that they are producing show more attacking, raiding and some organised defence, time will only tell but they will have to step it up another gear.

In the SE we have TNB, TNB 2, DK, FTB, SQPL, ABJazz: A bit of a battle ground but TNB are the dominant force in this quadrant, DK have a few members putting up a fight with support from SQPL but I don’t think it is enough to take control. FTB another alliance left to rot and as for the new boys on the block ABJazz well a little to late to join the party but could prove some useful target practice unless they join with another alliance.

Overall it’s going to be between DK & TNB on who can win the server but I would have to say on current stats that TNB look the most likely unless DK can get another alliance on board or another to support them come the end.

DK have the greater opportunity to get more people on side due to having members in every quadrant but with having so many fingers in so many pies could mean to fat to move ?

Sorry if I have missed anyone out or that I have not given as much detail as you would like but like I’ve said this is only my take on things.
    Last edited by bobuk; 20th June 2015 at 12:06 AM.

Re: Bobs take on the server so far (analysis)

Thanks for the analysis mate..
    But long short story, if things keep up like this... TNB will dominate for sure.

DK just dont have enough experienced player, and i dont see them as organized alliance, Nouva still make a stand in NE but they don't pose as threat to TNB, ATH is just a simmer and become farm for TNB..
    About SW quad, i can say thay is a dead quadrant...

Great analysis bob,

I would have to agree what has happened to running a tight ship within your alliance.

Might need to heat things up in the SW the Kirana! Maybe a new blood line will emerge from the depths.

Yes, this server need new alliance.. So this server can become interesting. DK vs TNB vs new alliance

In the SW we have V, DK,H&G, SQPL and AloneZ: This was a tricky one due to having some DK members in this quadrant along with a small team of polish players raiding anyone they can plus they also have a NAP with DK. AloneZ a two member alliance who seems busy having fun.
    I just would like to suggest to change words "anyone they can" for words " anyone they want "
    Yes my Friends, we are small polish alliance but with a lots of experience And what is the most important, we are here for real fun. We have nothing to loose and nothing to win. I really like this server because is very peaceful and quiet. Good brake for us from busy and really aggressive servers in Poland. It is like holiday for us and nice party
    My name is Agnieszka. Yes, I am a girl Now, I want to greet Mr marmite aka Bob from V. We really enjoy your neighborhood. You make this game more fun for us
    Have nice day everybody and sorry for my English, I do it the best as I can

Hello my friend, I must say having you as neighbours does make for a fun and tactical game, one which I am enjoying. I would of change the words to "anyone you want" but you seem so far only to attack the small and weaker players (I could be wrong), you can include me in this if you like. So for now the wording will stay the same until you show me otherwise.

This could be why you have an nap with DK as you don't want too much trouble or maybe its the other way round and they dont want trouble from you .

You could try your luck with TNB.

Well I will finish by saying that your team as made this game fun and far from boring which it was turning out to be also its good experience for my team which all helps.

I wish you and your crew the very best and no hard feeling what so ever, you are welcome to message me in game.

Hi Mr Bob You wrong, we don't attack only small players and not only V But , because we are small alliance, we have only few options. TNB lost some troops yesterday in one our village ( that is why we are in top of defensive now, not because of You ) and today they just showed us their power. So we are going to loose one of villages,just because is not important for us ad to far for defending. How I said yesterday, we are here for fun and this makes our game more relaxed and nicer. We like some people from DK and this is only reason why we have nap with them. Actually I just forgot about this nap I very glad ,that our small team is so important for you and we make game more fun and excited. You are very nice man and how I see, you are from UK ( me too). But I have one suggestion for you, check in game instruction, how to sent properly fake attack. Your people make a huge mistake,when they sent to us 1 troop and 1 catapult in attack Have nice day

What can i say you cant teach a noob new tricks. I do wish more people would read the manual on rally point. I think I may have to copy and paste it on every MM I do lol.

Ahhh nothing like a bit of between alliance banter to spark up the old slow forum !!!
    Actually, I found the ridiculous over-reaction to the "Smurfy smurf" stuff hilarious. Chances are that if everyone had just followed the convential wisdom on trolls and the feeding thereof, it would have died a natural death long before creedy's ban finally did the job instead.

I think it could be time for another update soon, so when I get a moment I will post a new thread soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast