Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bobs take on the server so far (analysis)

Re: Bobs take on the server so far (analysis)

And the forum has gone quiet i dont like it lol any people analysis welcome

lol just looking at the alliance seem to be a lot of sub groups of alliance this could work for some of them depending on how leadership handles it or it could just fall to pieces also some of them may merge in to one alliance near the end of the round

The way i see it i think DK will have naps with any alliance worth having and put everyone against us im a bit disappointed in the server i wanted a three four alliance fight to end.

still might turn out that way the thing with naps is that they arn;t permanent and they usually fall apart if the alliance goals don't match up

Maybe if TNB didn't get most of the strong players then there would be 4-5 alliances especially if Own & Nouva didn't merge with them. I've heard TNB2 is just randomly recruiting/accepting players to control the East Quad then probably the West as well. Strong players chilling and joining together then if they got bored, attacked those players in another alliance. Attacking them when they got really bored as they know they wont lose that much. I think thats why V & DK have a confed. More messages incoming from TNB leaders for sure -___- 1 thing thats annoying in TNB you can't farm as most of the players beside you are your alliance or wing. You have to cross another quad to farm a DK member or V -__-

My Conclusion is the server is really boring thats why a lot of people delete in AU2. Its obvious that TNB have almost all the strong players in this server. Maybe in the end there would be just 1 alliance thats TNB for sure & if they got really really bored they might just attack each other though doubt it as there are strong players in TNB scared to lose their troops to another strong player in TNB.

Well its the weekend so a good time to sit down a chat about the server.

Here is the update:- TNB to win the server mainly due to people getting so bored and deleting, ok its not just that but the main facts are that they do have the bigger players and many people hide behind that fact. Sadly they have killed the server.

Just think if all the members of DK and V were to delete who would be left to fight. More people are deleting sadly and i cant blame them.

As for DK and V well they are putting up a fight but cant see it lasting to the end game. But in the mean time its about trying to enjoy what we have left and go out with a bang.

I don't blame TNB totally for this poor server but the many players who jumped shipped, just for an easy ride as they did not want to lose their troops etc. If some of you had the guts to stand up and fight back we all could of had a much better game. Ok you may say that you did not like DK leaders or how things were been done but I bet not many of you even gave them a chance and the first sign of trouble ran.

Come on people part of the fun is been the underdogs and that what V is all about.

Can we win this server NO, are we bigger enough to take out TNB NO but who cares we know that our days are numbered but we keep going. We are trying to have fun so lets try and turn this server around TNB 2 are you strong enough to go it alone ????

If things carry on the way they are then more will quit and soon only one alliance will be standing not by destroying people's villages but because they died of boredom.

This may not mean much to some of you but we have a very good bunch of players who we have a chat and a laugh with, V feels like a family and not one member has left us to join TNB. I dont know how long we will be around for but we will keep going for as long as possible.

you are right about its ment to be fun and right about people jumping ship to protect themselves alot of people do me for one will normally stay loyal to one alliance but that depends on attitude of others sometimes regarding best players well i for one know a few and it was sort of planned way before that we would be in one team it just happened that there are other good players here which i am finding out you never know things can always change in a game ive played a server before with around 15 of us taking on a whole alliance and there wings and did a good job nothing is ever certain

Oh mr marmite , I love your point of view and lack of constructive criticism. I just can't understand why people believe you and your propaganda. Take care Bob

Agusia translate with me !

>lack of constructive criticism
    >has taunting image targetted at marmite

nice one clockwork.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast