Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My time on au2 so far

My time on au2 so far

Seeing as this forum is so exciting I thought I would give you a runndown of Creedys server action so far.......

Location. SW
    Tribe. . Gaul
    Crannies. Nope
    Traps Nope
    Animals nope
    troops Nope
    scouts yep yep yep

After starting the server I look around for some players who I may know from previous rounds. Bugger me.. Not a soul... Which is a shame cos there is nothing like a rabid Ayush or Hormonal speedy.... Even the wise words of vvv seem to be missing.... Waylander the fool even seems to have found a girlfriend and hung up his travian booties.....

In my grid, no one of importantance, but just to the east is a is a cropper taken by some fella from V. Wonder if they eat animals and have extendable jaw bones.. Hopefully a cold will come alomg and knock him out

He would be my closest threat. Time will tell his me plans..

Few natars around so wee bit a resources can be taken from them, poxy teuts getting most of it.

So crusied along, doing adventures, daily tasks, resource tiles blah blah... Decision time.... Should I defend my Village? Looking at the map and battle reports from V its not really a major worry. Bugger it, sim and scouts.... Try and get as much info as I can..

End of beginners.....

Gold or not to gold

Ive come up with my decision to go no gold on this server mainly due to the lack mulah...its a risk which im willing to take. Have been scouted only once so far and that was a massive failure... Scout hammer requied folks!!!

Village two should be in the next few days, probably gonna slot myself right next door to my mate with his cropper.. Like to keep them close......

Thats my server so far,

Ps anyone else noticed richman4 buying his way into the server? Traps Traps Traps scrolls scrolls scrolls very high prices hes paying too...

Cheers folks

Smurf Smurf

V for Victory
    Actually, I found the ridiculous over-reaction to the "Smurfy smurf" stuff hilarious. Chances are that if everyone had just followed the convential wisdom on trolls and the feeding thereof, it would have died a natural death long before creedy's ban finally did the job instead.

Re: My time on au2 so far

This is my first server in AU, have the past ones been more 'up to speed' or do they usually run this slow?

Maybe you played on the speed version (3 times so fast)?
    Legioen from Travian.NL forum

The AU. forum is like a slow-chat.
    - VOCabulary

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodog View Post
    This is my first server in AU, have the past ones been more 'up to speed' or do they usually run this slow?

Aussie servers are alot slower than most, but its good for practicing for bigger servers or those who have not as much time for travian as they would like.
    Actually, I found the ridiculous over-reaction to the "Smurfy smurf" stuff hilarious. Chances are that if everyone had just followed the convential wisdom on trolls and the feeding thereof, it would have died a natural death long before creedy's ban finally did the job instead.

Or good for people who like spend a ton of money and dominating the small servers auctions??? I'm looking at you goblins

Interesting day, couple of noobs BP ended. Sweet.... Hero clears and resources are mine, settlers are great for resource collecting. Must make troops soon . Smurfs are in the top 10 for offence, raids, and Growth. Not bad for a single player allinace.

Looking at me please dont lol

Creedy well done!

Nice work on your second villa also is that you clearing all the oasis in the SW?

A much different flow atm then normal we need more old school accounts around & things are much more interesting. Keep up the good work Creedy!

lol sorry goldblins

To be fair there are so many players who spend more than me and if you look at everything i dont buy half as much as other people, i just buy a certain item and thats only if its a certain amount or less and if someone thinks they can step on my toes lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast