Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This forum

Re: This forum

lol i actually had an account back in 09 but lost the PW and used throw away email addy had about 300-400post's- alliance chat was irc mirc or was it ICQ lol from memory au2 rd 1 Around the World led by the prof & ronan taking on Serb metta plus UWS but heck i could be wrong that was a long time ago Morgash gave me my first rep point and yes it was "back in the day " locki was a forum mod from memory pyscho was a mod 2.

Re: This forum

Quote Originally Posted by McMillan View Post
    lol i actually had an account back in 09 but lost the PW and used throw away email addy had about 300-400post's- alliance chat was irc mirc or was it ICQ lol from memory au2 rd 1 Around the World led by the prof & ronan taking on Serb metta plus UWS but heck i could be wrong that was a long time ago Morgash gave me my first rep point and yes it was "back in the day " locki was a forum mod from memory pyscho was a mod 2.
    AU2 r1, that was a good server, I was in the winning alliance on that server back in 2009. One of the guys in my alliance, even made a vid recording our victory, http://archive.forum.travian.com.au/...light=dogmatix
    "They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12