Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nailzz's Teuton Guide. [UPDATED]

Re: Nailzz's Teuton Guide. [UPDATED]

Following this guide you cannot sleep for the first 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by vishesh View Post
    Get a dual or two so someones on while you sleep,
    not easy to do by yourself though, lots of coffee and nodoz

Quote Originally Posted by vishesh View Post
    I agree and the writer of the guide tells you the same although not exactly in those words. I remember reading this on the .us forums and he said if you have a problem with sleep, family, friends then fix it before you start.

Actually if you start late on a server you'll have longer bp so that is how you can sleep, then you'll come out of bp in a good position.

Quote Originally Posted by traveler View Post

Actually if you start late on a server you'll have longer bp so that is how you can sleep, then you'll come out of bp in a good position.
    unless some player has already settled there waiting for the new guys to come out of BP
    Last edited by Chef; 14th April 2010 at 08:50 AM.

lehua768
    I do believe that the quest system has some value to more experience players but not at the games beginning. The best part about the quest system is the fact that it keeps everyone around you from building troops with the intensity that they would normally build with. With a population of 10, I attacked a population of 51 with 11 macemen and met only 2 legos and a rat. I lost one Maceman, and the enemy lost both the legos and the rat. Afterwards, you can strip the city bone dry and continue to do so because the once infertile land of your neighbors in times past is now flourishing earlier than ever because the quest system forces them to build up their fields on day one or two. I’ve worked this thing out on S7 and I have no reason to believe that it wouldn’t be even faster and more satisfying on speed server.

get all fields to 4 and then 1 to 10? LMFAO with those resources you can make each about level 5 or more, which will give you even more production instead of one to 10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12