Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WW Levels and chat

WW Levels and chat

WW Levels

Plans

The WW race has started this week so it’s about time we had a look at how it kicked off.

Well not much really, MoQO have made a start on building and are currently on level 2. However they currently have 6 sets of plans. 4 sets were cleared by themselves while the other 2 were picked up from Rboyz clears.

Rboyz have cleared plans and left them sitting wide out in the open for hours giving the opportunists of MoQO time to swoop in and taken them. Way to waste your hammers boyz ;-).

Speculation as to why this has happened is rife in the MoQO camp. They believe that VP the Great and his selfishness and unwillingness to give his small artefacts to his team to use is holding back their team. Why wouldn’t he just donate his small trainer or small diet to a team mate so he can hold a set of plans without having to chief it or at least organise it is a way that wouldn’t require wasting at least 3 hammers for no gain? Was nothing learned from the mess RB made from clearing their WW? Is the VPs account that much more important that it needs to hold all these artefacts or is it purely so he can boast about it on his profile?

Advantage MoQO.

Re: WW Levels and chat

Floyd there are only two R.Boys in the top ten attackers ZouBarBar and The Oracle combined the attack points are about 81K Just enough to clear one set of plans. CSS has a number of players as well in the top ten attack points.

I think it is reasonable to assume that R.Boys cleared only one set of plans which MoQo have picked up. I would think speculation would be rife in R.Boys as well as to what happened.

Perhaps you should ask the guys above what happened i would imagine they would not be very happy that the plans went to the opposition.
    Last edited by lordgoogletw; 26th June 2014 at 08:32 PM. Reason: opps Attacker not raider Dod

Lordaeron cleared a set too. Trust me, We organised our plan grabbing in MoQO.

First hit on our WW. Good effort, but surely a waste? If you wanna borg your hammer because CSS are beating you up then be a team player and clear plans for your team next time .

It just keep getting worse it really does.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
    Lordaeron cleared a set too.
    Just the 1? Maybe 2?

That did change after i posted that :-p

WW Levels

Plans

Congrats to Mick for takign a set of plans for DS, Jurizzz for CSS and Oxy for finally grabbing a set for Rboyz. Third time lucky boys ;-)
    Last edited by Floyd; 28th June 2014 at 11:51 AM.

On a server with just few players I found that wheat in a WW village is more of a problem than defending troops.
    I wonder why they did not move the large wheat artefact to the WW Holder.

Cause Goblins got too many troops to try to feed without it, and stooby is selfish

behave lol selfish you say selfish look at vp he dont come out to play he sends in the minions and hides behind them for what to protect a wwk hammer thats what i called looking after himself those poor fellows lost all there hammers for what ...would have had better hope in actually taking the ww down to zero by what they chucked at me. and then they try and get there naps to help and they lose a few as well not good leadership. ps i only putting this as people are being boring and not posting and im trying to get a reaction lol im actually a nice person but a Goblin at heart

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast