Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: R.boyz v css

Re: R.boyz v css

Unless you fitted you scouts with leadweights in their pockets then it's only a 9 and half hour one way trip as low as 4 with a high TS.

And on the topic of misused scout artefacts that would be a terrible case of pot kettle black. How many MoQO players did you scout in your time with one? 4/5 maybe at most in a month and half of having one? And your next door to the NE. Between you and Godcomplex you managed to scout 2 attackers during an op with 24+ hours to check up on attackers and to try and find hammers at home. The second time you manged to scout nobody so your excuse of wanting to keep scouts at home just incase you need to see if hammers are walking is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
    Unless you fitted you scouts with leadweights in their pockets then it's only a 9 and half hour one way trip as low as 4 with a high TS.

And on the topic of misused scout artefacts that would be a terrible case of pot kettle black. How many MoQO players did you scout in your time with one? 4/5 maybe at most in a month and half of having one? And your next door to the NE. Between you and Godcomplex you managed to scout 2 attackers during an op with 24+ hours to check up on attackers and to try and find hammers at home. The second time you manged to scout nobody so your excuse of wanting to keep scouts at home just incase you need to see if hammers are walking is laughable.
    My mistake, i was thinking of salvadors, So i'd concede that I could well have done those scoutings. However I will contest that I used that artifact better than anyone else on the server has. I've yet to see one scouting from jimbo, whereas I was scouting most of the SW regularly before I got bored. Where I was positioned, it was a deliberate tactic to not scout into MoQO as I wouldn't be deffing and the idea was to try to be as small a target for as long as possible. I did however scout goblins regularly as he never had scouts home. I'm also not sure which is the 2nd time you are refering too though. The op that I lost my arti in, there was no need to scout anyone as the attacks that were walking at the time were no threat

I've yet to see one scouting from jimbo
    I guess because you haven't seen it hasn't happened.

And really, tell all of those friends of yours that 10 scouts really doesn't do that much.

Quote Originally Posted by lordgoogletw View Post
    Well this server is at least getting interesting for these two alliances...We will all watch to see just how this all finishes up.

I suspect it just make it an easier win for MoQO now.
    So here is the revenge it seems ;-)

Attackers of the week

No. Player(s) Points
    1. Darko 51546
    2. Rambo 29343

Defenders of the week

No. Player(s) Points
    1. Flodizzle 150018

It seems there is some kind of disequilibrium in it.

Some of the people here should do less talking and more work on their accounts. Maybe that way artes wouldn't get missplaced so often...

Obviously Floyd, you aren't one for tactical thinking at all.

Attackers of the week

1. R.BOYZ 218531
    2. CSS 114399

Defenders of the week

1. CSS 203354
    2. R.BOYZ 163230

A lot of bloodshed....any reports ?

just loving watching people do what they do attacks and defending then not attacking as lost to many troops and needing to re-coupe watching people use other people or other alliances as a defence or getting into another quad taking the better players and leaving others open defending what they consider which is useful to them etc all these NAPs and still struggle whats the world coming to they should make a server where you cant have naps and then let the best alliance and team work win. one v one of sorts

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678