Thread: Server status

Server status

Just wondering if we can please get the server status thread updated? According to the page AU1 and AUX are still in last round. Thanks

Re: Server status

Also get the Halls of Fame updated.
    http://archive.forum.travian.com.au/...isplay.php?f=3
    I have been part of INVITO3 account on au4 and since we were ranked 1 in many catagoryes and purposedly raced towards those ranking for the last half of the game we would hate not to be mentioned here.
    Especially since INVITO3 has decided that it would be his last server.

Bimme

sad they never update Hall Of Fame
    after all the money we spent in gold they could do better to remember all the great warriors.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Forum Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by INVITO3 View Post
    sad they never update Hall Of Fame
    after all the money we spent in gold they could do better to remember all the great warriors.
    I am sorry about the missing areas in the Hall of Fame but unfortunately the data from the time before we took over can't be recaptured. We are all trying to make sure all are posted now. You might also notice we have added threads in each Server area listing Medals given each week for Players and Allances.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on."
    Robert Frost

Server status needs updating again. AU5 isn't even on there, and the announcement at the top of the forum listing servers with open registration is also outdated.

I know the forum is moving to Burning Board, but having current info is still important.

Thank you for bringing this our notice. They will be updated soon.