Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First One

Re: First One

Quote Originally Posted by paddles View Post
    If you are referring to the practice of chiefing an enemy village without them able to rechief because of untargettable catapults then you are flat out wrong. Chiefings aren't as easy as they used to be, so speed in reaching an active target is far more important then securing it. Speed, Buildtime, crop and even scout artifacts are far more important for an alliance then the cranny, if you think otherwise then you really havent been using them or seen them used to max capacity
    Dear Axerider

Your note has been taken, however if you think it is only use to chief enemy village,

Your simple do not understand its potential, or otherwise never use it to its full potential

This Digeridoo Distraction is to use to steal all types of artefacts.

Kind Regards
    Vp the great

It looks like R.Boyz are not capable of stealing any artefacts... does it?

Quote Originally Posted by vp the great View Post

This Digeridoo Distraction is to use to steal all types of artefacts.

Kind Regards
    Vp the great
    It is not useful in the slightest to help steal artifacts or plans. It is only useful to protect them once they are already owned, and even then they breed overconfidence. I have seen multiple accounts lose artifacts on single wave attacks against the unique cranny artifact because they hoped that an attack wouldn't hit the treasury. If you want to protect your artifacts put them behind a scout artifact. I'm not sure if its still the case but they barely help protect capital fields as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
    It looks like R.Boyz are not capable of stealing any artefacts... does it?
    I dont know about stealing, but they really should have picked up more large artifacts then they have already, We're getting close to 48hrs after spawning, and they only possess 2 larges, both being uniques. This is somewhat disappointing til I look at throne who havent taken even a small yet

[QUOTE=paddles;252953]It is not useful in the slightest to help steal artifacts or plans. It is only useful to protect them once they are already owned, and even then they breed overconfidence. I have seen multiple accounts lose artifacts on single wave attacks against the unique cranny artifact because they hoped that an attack wouldn't hit the treasury. If you want to protect your artifacts put them behind a scout artifact. I'm not sure if its still the case but they barely help protect capital fields as well.

Dear Axerider

You got the wrong assumption again, this unique artifact is used to chief greater artifact site. (Not defensive)

As most greater artifact will not located in the capital but close to it.

The unique is used to steal artifact and pass around to alliance member.

The stolen artifact under its protection, each attack has only 2.7% chance to success.

If you have multi -catapults attack toward the Treasury, it is very easily to break the row of attacks.

On the other hand, if you launch multi -attack towards enemy cluster of towns.

The defender will hardly able to defense its capital and all three of the artifacts.

Once you chief one of the enemy's cluster of towns, they want to take back town or artifact.

they really need to tear down their own chiefed town brick by brick.

I have done it many times, and the poor prey at the end delete their account.

I my explanation will clarify the misconception of this unique

At the end I just want to put up this point.

Vp the great

If used properly, the unique cranny can be one of the most devestating arties on any server....from a personal point of view. Obviously there are better options for a team game.....but those are my 2 cents.
    I Will Chop Your Heads Off!!

Quote Originally Posted by vp the great View Post

The unique is used to steal artifact and pass around to alliance member.

Once you chief one of the enemy's cluster of towns, they want to take back town or artifact.
    You've already shown us how chiefing can go wrong, then theres tablets or lowering the loyalty beforehand or even the defender actually calling for defence. Whatever the scenario, chiefing actives with artifacts is much harder then you are letting on. Furthering on, people running non cap hammers should have their large artifacts in their capital, so that narrows the list down further. Please realise i am not calling it a bad artifact, purely the other uniques are superior.

Also, i'm not sure if its still the case, but previously when targetting a scatter, if you aimed at a field you hit a field, if you aimed at a building you hit a building. This could have been changed in T4+, but it used to be closer to 5% then 2.7% of hitting the treasury/residence whatever you want ti hit

Quote Originally Posted by paddles View Post
    You've already shown us how chiefing can go wrong, then theres tablets or lowering the loyalty beforehand or even the defender actually calling for defence. Whatever the scenario, chiefing actives with artifacts is much harder then you are letting on. Furthering on, people running non cap hammers should have their large artifacts in their capital, so that narrows the list down further. Please realise i am not calling it a bad artifact, purely the other uniques are superior.

Also, i'm not sure if its still the case, but previously when targetting a scatter, if you aimed at a field you hit a field, if you aimed at a building you hit a building. This could have been changed in T4+, but it used to be closer to 5% then 2.7% of hitting the treasury/residence whatever you want ti hit
    Points taken and noted, however chiefing village is the essential part of Travian ..............

(no chiefing, no fun......)

What is this fascination with cheifing artifacts? R.boyz have now cheifed 5 larges, losing one in the process (unique scout) and now have 2 sitting inactive with general whilst presumably he builds them up a bit. Its not that hard to build a lvl 20 TC guys, I did it with only 4 villages and cleared my own artifact.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12