Thread: A 15c changed itself to a 4446

A 15c changed itself to a 4446

I've been playing this game for almost two years, and the absolute most bizarre thing I've ever seen just happened.

I've spent nearly two weeks battling another player that settled in the 150% 15c that I wanted on au4. There happened to be another 15c right next door, so I took that one instead, and then started clobbering the guy. He finally relented, and while waiting for me to build up the remote 15c I took so that I could research Chieftain, he dismantled the village and destroyed it (which I actually didn't know you could do, don't know how he did it, but he did).

So this morning I was all excited, right? I get to settle the 150% 15c that I wanted. Two 15c's right close to each other. Perfection, right?

Trained up my settlers today instead of that chief, and settled on over.

Here's the kicker: It's not a 15c anymore! It somehow changed to a regular 4446.

The coordinates are correct, I have them written down from like 3 weeks ago. It's one square over from the other 15c I took first. The three 50% crop oases are right where they're supposed to be -- but it's definitely changed itself to a 4446. I *know* it's the right cropper, I wouldn't have spent all this time and res fighting over it. Heck, the player I beat down for it wouldn't have settled all the way out in whoop whoop if it wasn't a 15c.

Has anybody ever seen that before? It's the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in Travian.

Re: A 15c changed itself to a 4446

that has to be the funniest/strangest/sadess thing i have ever heard and i have heard some strange things

Mate..Only think i can think of, admins trolled you hard..like really hard.

I don't think it is the admins' doing. Probably an automatic mechanism in the game that can change 15c's after the player deleted or something.

It's just really unfortunate but I do believe I've seen something like it before. Though that was a 4-4-4-6 from someone's starter changing into a 15c (quite some time ago).