Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fake Attacks On WWs Discussion

Re: Fake Attacks On WWs Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Poosti View Post
    And the game just became that little bit dumber!

As a long term veteran of the game (8yrs+), I see that Travian is losing its touch of being a good strategy war game to becoming a happy gay hug-fest.

How much further backwards can Trav go?

I play hard on the .com servers and its nothing to be faked by 10k attacks. It also does not have an effect on the play-ability of the WW.

Toughen up Travian Players.

And that's my 2 cents.
    I have been playing Travian since it was 3 servers on 1 website. <Insert hipster emote>

So lets address your discussion.

Travian is losing strategy
    - The strategy of this game has barely even changed in the years I have been playing it. The new heroes changes clearing most defenses out of beginners protection is the only thing that has felt like a change in the way the strategy of the game works and that only occurs in the first few days an account exists.

I play hard on the .com servers and its nothing to be faked by 10k attacks. It also does not have an effect on the play-ability of the WW.
    - I do believe you must have skipped over the entire premise and context of what they wrote. The problem is that without a doubt the mass fakes DO effect the play-ability of the WW. This is undeniably fact, despite you having "10k attacks". They have even stated that they are sorry they have had to remove fakes TEMPORARILY until the fix is tested and can be implemented.

So to the guy I replied to and EVERYONE who is complaining about the game being changed, this is the TEMPORARY and only current fix to the problem to make the game still playable. Which once the fix is live will be undone and you can have you fakes (which don't actually do anything to change a WW defense anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by rokchick View Post

A strategy using an exploit (as in, make an account unplayable with spamming) seems pretty thin anyway and was always going to be stopped somehow. It's a bit like players trying to crash entire servers. Fun for little kids maybe, but not really a strategy for a real player (/me waits for backlash).
    Are you including or excluding adults that choose to act like little kids? Also, rokchick, I'll have you know that it's not how you win, its the fact that you do indeed win. Do whatever it takes! And if that means ruining the game for others, that's ok.

[/backlash]
    Quote Originally Posted by rokchick View Post
    Bennyboy because I want to know if he really does wear tartan pants like in my imagination.

Hi all,

This issue has been fixed on T4.2, so the limitations on fake attacks sent to the World Wonders has been lifted on all T4.2 gameworlds.

You can now send fake attacks on WWs normally again.

Thanks for your patience while we fixed this.

Happy battling!

Fake Attacks On WWs Discussion

I am ready to help you, set questions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12