Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: International T3.6

Re: International T3.6

3.1k likes already crossed.. \m/
    Thank you for this:

If this Facebook post reaches 3600 likes, we will set up a new international edition of this server in English! We will be checking the number of likes on the 11th of April so make sure you like the post before then if you want to see the international T3.6 server be created!
    No need to wait till the 11th of April. 3600 likes in under 24 hours. Lets get this round started!

looking forward to it

Yay!!!

Start date for International T3.6 server has been announced for those interested. It will begin 19.04.13.

Advertising campaign for T3.6 has begun as well. Enjoy and remember old is always better. Time to do it classic style!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phYhG...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by jaw; 6th April 2013 at 08:19 AM.

you made it!!! grats to all the likers^^

So when can we play it ??
    Originally Posted by travianator Guys, now would be a good time to finally get some real life done. I know I could use a shave. Win my wife back. Get a decent meal. And, oh, I don't know, see the sky? Or feel the grass under my bare feet?
    Originally Posted by Aganor I decided travianator was right, so I raced outside and ran into the neighbours yard and grabbed all the wood, clay, iron and crop I could find then raced back home! mwoohaha NO CRANNY !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    So when can we play it ??
    Best way to find out is to check travtool.com/news.php as that has all the official announcements from all english speaking domains.

Played travian for 4 years, and all I got was:

Server starts 19.4.2013 - 06:00 UTC+2. Prereg starts on 15.4.2013. See below post from .COM community Manager.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................
    Hello,

yes, the server is there now and being configured today. I will write announcement after the arabics are gone from the login screen and server is ready... but the startdate is confirmed 19.4.2013 - 06:00 UTC+2. Prereg starts on 15.4.2013.

The server will be 1x. I do not know from where someone got idea that it would be speedserver, and started to spread it. Perhaps due to 01.04.2013.

I believe it was stated earlier that the startdate is determined by start of com2 and end of comx3. Comx3 ended yesterday and today we got the confirmed date. Faster than that is simply not possible.

Regards,
    Phanttis
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................

Hailing all top players,
    We are looking to put together a team of top players for a dual account for the International T3.6 server due to start on the 19th April. The spoken language of the account will be good English with no exceptions and the team will be comprised of American, Australian and English players with perhaps a few English-speaking Europeans as well. I will be registering the account on the 15th. The tribe is currently undecided. We will buy gold but also expect those who join to contribute whenever possible.
    If we get enough interest we will expand into creating an English speaking multi-national alliance. Again, the quad is currently undecided but we'll let those who are interested know nearer the time. Skype will be the method of communication and we expect those interested to be logged in to the account chatroom whenever they log in to the account.
    If you think you are a good enough player, can back it up with solid evidence and are interested in joining this team, please write to me on Skype (as I may not check this forum in time). My Skype name is: brutuslatanio
    Kind regards,
    DA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12