Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Veteran Medals Discussion

Veteran Medals Discussion

Hi everyone,

We have created a special Medal for our loyal players! Here is the information about these new medals and who gets them!

• Every Player who plays TRAVIAN for 3 Years or longer and was active in the past weeks will receive this Medal.
    • Every Player who plays TRAVIAN for 5 Years or longer and is still active active - will additionally receive a Goldvoucher.
    • Due to technical grounds, the medal will only be active for newly created accounts.
    • If Players changed their e-mail in the past 5 Years and have for example 2 years per e-mail, they will not receive the medal, as we can only identify them by their e-mail address.
    • The reference date for the Medal is the 24.12 - so if a player started on or after the 25.12.2009 he will not receive the Medal. Therefore, the reference date for the goldvoucher is the 24.12.2007.

If you created a new account on or after 24.12.2012 and meet the above requirements and don't have the veteran medal code in the medal list when you edit your profile, please contact support ingame.

Kind regards,

Your Travian Team

Re: Veteran Medals Discussion

Does anyone know when these dates fit in with previous Au servers i.e what dates they ran from and to?

Doesn't matter, I've changed email addresses from when I first started...

All <3 to Hmphy-Bunny for the sig.

Quote Originally Posted by VVV View Post
    Doesn't matter, I've changed email addresses from when I first started...
    So did you get a medal at all VVV?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokchick View Post
    Bennyboy because I want to know if he really does wear tartan pants like in my imagination.

Still no medal

Yeah, I just registered to check what they looked like. I swear i've only ever used one email address the whole time, but the medal is unavailable for me and I can't find support ingame

Paddles: just open a new message and type Support in the recipient field. There's no game account called Support but the messages all come through to the relevant inboxes.

If you started in AU2 round 1 you may have gotten a medal. I can't remember the start date but I'm pretty sure it was in December. It would need to be on or before 24.12.2009 to get a medal.

How sad I've been playing AU servers since the very first one, but since I've changed my email, and my dual is the registered one on this AUX round, I won't get a veteran's medal.

I've been playing Travian since July 2007. Now Travian decides to recognize long time loyal players. However, most of us have changed our emails, or now have duals that have registered the account. So only the very few that haven't changed emails or are always the registered account holder will get medals. Devalues them in my humble opinion. And I must not be a loyal player. I wonder just how much gold I've actually spent in 5 years. Probably would have enough for a ticket to OZ.
    Last edited by Lessa; 30th December 2012 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lessa View Post
    How sad I've been playing AU servers since the very first one, but since I've changed my email, and my dual is the registered one on this AUX round, I won't get a veteran's medal.

I've been playing Travian since July 2007. Now Travian decides to recognize long time loyal players. However, most of us have changed our emails, or now have duals that have registered the account. So only the very few that haven't changed emails or are always the registered account holder will get medals. Devalues them in my humble opinion. And I must not be a loyal player. I wonder just how much gold I've actually spent in 5 years. Probably would have enough for a ticket to OZ.

Same here..
    changed my email id quite a few time now and well my dual is usually d one registering accounts wid his email id.. So no medal for me too..

Thanks for the help. I have my medal and a picture. Account on delete.

Have a nice New Year all of you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast