Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AUX Artefacts

Re: AUX Artefacts

As I said it is just my opinion.
    I would question the motivation of those that are happy to see the release delayed. If the Artifacts had been released on time then only the players that had worked hard and played well would be in a position to take one. Do they want the bugs fixed or are they just happy to have the extra time to prepare?
    As things are just about any nub will be in the running to take one.

A suggestion. Run a pole on the server, ask the players/customers what they want.

Customers, thats exactly it. Its now at a stage where its becoming a financial burden on people. Yes some people can continue to pump cash into the game, but some people budget for this. If it was advertised as an open beta we would have no reason to complain but this right now people are leaving the game because they cannot afford to continue playing. Ive seen it myself.

This is a 3x server after all. There hasnt been a hint of we will help the customers/players along with Gold as it is pretty much a joke how travian GMBH are taking us for what we have. Again Nasty Old Man got it right. This is not about the travian AU staff now its about finances and its taking a serious direction now.

Quote Originally Posted by byrnetom View Post
    There hasnt been a hint of we will help the customers/players along with Gold as it is pretty much a joke how travian GMBH are taking us for what we have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Also, I'm pleased to confirm that head office ARE working on an appropriate compensation. Nothing has been decided yet and won't be until the problems are resolved, but something will be done for the players affected.
    Is this what you are referring to by "There hasn't been a hint of we will help the customers..."? Head Office are looking at providing compensation, but there is no point to doing so, until the problems are resolved, and the full extent of the damage is known (as an aside, it kind of reminds me of my grandmother, who was in a motor accident when my mum was a kid. It was the other person's fault. She received compensation for it, but as it turns out, the full extent of her injuries didn't become visible until after the compensation had been sorted out, and so she received less than she really should have. It pays to be patient).

Yes, NastyOldMan, I understand that you were just giving your opinion. I was merely providing the balance to your opinion, as I felt it was warranted to say that there are players who are of the opposite opinion to you. I have a bit of a habit of playing devil's advocate. All I was saying earlier is that there is a legitimate case for the other side of the debate, outside of "ohh, I could do with more time, I'm going to go ask for some more". My apologies if I sounded a bit abrupt earlier, I was a little pressed for time while writing that, so may have come across in a different way to what I had intended.

As someone who doesn't play on AUX and hasn't had to deal with T4 yet, i see myself as rather fortunate. The current situation that you are all in seems to have become a bit of a joke and has gone on far to long in my opinion. I don't know if i would be able to show the patience that a lot of you have to stick around this long.

We are paying customers and the level of customer service shown by Travian HQ is far from satisfactory and unacceptable in this case. If you bought a product from a shop that was as faulty as T4 is, i bet you would be taking it back and asking for a refund. I fail to see the difference!

I know staff members (and their duals) are probably not as financially disadvantaged by the current holdups and delays but the average player would be pouring endless money down the drain on a server that was advertised to take 100 days till end game. People have real lives and would have been planning around the server ending on time or close to it.

Shame, shame, shame to the Travian mothership.

I didnt had any bad gateways since 3 weeks, so i didnt saw the reason why dealaying artis

Thankyou for getting artis added, but how come its either tuesday or thursday and not wednesday? do germans get wednesday off ?

Quote Originally Posted by tombo457 View Post
    Thankyou for getting artis added, but how come its either tuesday or thursday and not wednesday? do germans get wednesday off ?
    Sheesh Tom, everyone knows one simply does not walk into Mordor on a Wednesday!

Everything on time? Few questions

1. ^^
    2. Will it be 8pm exactly or the traditional travian few seconds slow

Okay at least a min late atm whats happening

z0mg artis are late for the 5th time l00l0l0l0l0l

XD 7 mins late

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123