Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steve's T4 Roman Start Guide

Ohh I forgot to mention something about the grey zone. In the grey zone there are 50% iron, wood & clay oasis, combine that with the massive number of 150% there and being able to prebuild supply villages and it's an interesting risk to take.
    .co.uk Forum Moderator
    TravianTales

Quote Originally Posted by Steve10 View Post

Artworks are very useful throughout the game and this means their prize on the auction block can go up massively, on the closed beta I saw one go for nearly 100K in silver, honestly the maximum they are worth is about 8K, don't pay anything above that. Don't use them as soon you get them, do some calculations, work out the point at which using the artwork will get you the most CP and let your hit the goal for your next village.

Steve ... (or anyone who might know for that matter);

If you have the "Helmut of the Gladiator" which gives a Bonus of 100 CP's per day, given a total daily CP generation then of let's say 400 CP's (300 daily+ 100 Hero Bonus), does the using of an artwork give an additional 400 (the daily plus the bonus) or does it only give an additional daily amount?

Does this mean that one can capture WW villages when the Natars are unbanned for artefacts?

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    Steve ... (or anyone who might know for that matter);

If you have the "Helmut of the Gladiator" which gives a Bonus of 100 CP's per day, given a total daily CP generation then of let's say 400 CP's (300 daily+ 100 Hero Bonus), does the using of an artwork give an additional 400 (the daily plus the bonus) or does it only give an additional daily amount?

No, it doesn't. The artwork only adds your the number of CP produced by your village buildings - it doesn't include bonuses from hero items or parties.
    Last edited by aesculapian; 24th February 2011 at 07:03 AM.

I thought it did include bonuses for hero items, but definitely not for parties.

Natars are unbanned from the beginning, you can take artefacts as soon as they appear and WW villages as soon as you have the troops.
    .co.uk Forum Moderator
    TravianTales

Ohh I forgot to mention something about the grey zone. In the grey zone there are 50% iron, wood & clay oasis, combine that with the massive number of 150% there and being able to prebuild supply villages and it's an interesting risk to take.
    That's an interesting point, how would you run it though, build your cluster right on the edge of the normal zone and then build the cap only in the grey zone "close by" because the lack of CP production would slow growth so much?
    Au2 (Rd 1) Mwesty | Au3 (Rd 1) Mwesty |Au1 (Rd 2) Mwesty | Au2 (Rd 2) Settas |Au1 (Rd 3) El Sancho | Au5 (Rd 1) Swordax IV | Au1 (Rd 4) Electron
    Au2 (Rd 5) CodeSlave | Au3 (Rd 5) Hamish&Andy | Au4 (Rd 4) Factory | Au1 (Rd 7) .Q. | Au3 (Rd7) Quantum

Natars are unbanned from the beginning, And can take WW villages as soon as you have the troops.
    I could see a 6 wing meta taking it in 3 weeks.
    Last edited by Corvus Corax; 21st December 2012 at 06:28 PM.

I thought it did include bonuses for hero items, but definitely not for parties.
    Hmm - well, I may be wrong; but when I look at an artwork at present, the number of CP it tells me I will get definitely doesn't include those my hero is generating.

Natars are unbanned from the beginning, you can take artefacts as soon as they appear and WW villages as soon as you have the troops.
    Wow. That's going to make for some interesting changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mwesty View Post
    That's an interesting point, how would you run it though, build your cluster right on the edge of the normal zone and then build the cap only in the grey zone "close by" because the lack of CP production would slow growth so much?
    Yeah quite a few people did that actually and it seemed to work quite well, since the grey zone is quite small the travel times are reasonable.

@aesculapian, Ok, that's probably true then, I haven't used an artwork back since near the beginning of the closed beta so your more up to date than me on that.
    Last edited by Steve10; 24th February 2011 at 08:54 PM.
    .co.uk Forum Moderator
    TravianTales

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1578 View Post
    I could see a 6 wing meta taking it in 3 weeks.

Wouldn't that be nice? Remember though we still have to wait for artifacts(including plans) to apear and that only happens when Loki pushes the big red button.

Roids

p.s. One more thing, with WW vills, is the half crop effect enabled right from the begining of the server?
    Last edited by roids001; 6th March 2011 at 10:41 AM.
    Stand with dignity.
    Move like you have a purpose.
    Be proud of who you are,
    because you have every right to be.

Quote Originally Posted by roids001 View Post
    Wouldn't that be nice? Remember though we still have to wait for artifacts(including plans) to apear and that only happens when Loki pushes the big red button.

Roids

p.s. One more thing, with WW vills, is the half crop effect enabled right from the begining of the server?
    There is no half crop effect for WW villages anymore.
    .co.uk Forum Moderator
    TravianTales

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast