Thread: How I started(1/3 guide, 2/3 bragging)

How I started(1/3 guide, 2/3 bragging)

Hi,

I'm going to give a bit of info on how dung! has played the server. For those of you on AUX, you know we're doing fairly well, so our start guide might prove useful.

Account activation:

After deciding on names we'd like for the account, we had each dual start a seperate account in the NE.
    Disclaimer: For everyone who is about to scream "MULTI ACCOUNTING!": Each player knew the password to one account. Immediately once we logged on, we set each account to delete. Then, we looked at the oasis's within the 7x7 of each village, and looked for the village with the most oasis's with low nature numbers. Once we found that, we removed that account from deletion, and started pumping out clubs from all villages. Sitters were set up for best coverage, and we used the rest of the accounts to clear oasis's for the main account to raid. We spent resources mainly on clubs, next on resource fields, to about L2. Then we went for town hall. The moment we had a celebration going, we got L10 residence and settlers.

From 2nd village onward, just keep raiding and celebrating. And as an aggressive Teuton, you can not forget to build up your fields.

These are just guidelines though. One thing a lot of accounts do is 2:1 market trades, maybe next time we'll do our thing as well as this.
    I gave in, I made an AUX account.

DarkDragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    Hi,

I'm going to give a bit of info on how dung! has played the server. For those of you on AUX, you know we're doing fairly well, so our start guide might prove useful.

Account activation:

After deciding on names we'd like for the account, we had each dual start a seperate account in the NE.
    Disclaimer: For everyone who is about to scream "MULTI ACCOUNTING!": Each player knew the password to one account. Immediately once we logged on, we set each account to delete. Then, we looked at the oasis's within the 7x7 of each village, and looked for the village with the most oasis's with low nature numbers. Once we found that, we removed that account from deletion, and started pumping out clubs from all villages. Sitters were set up for best coverage, and we used the rest of the accounts to clear oasis's for the main account to raid. We spent resources mainly on clubs, next on resource fields, to about L2. Then we went for town hall. The moment we had a celebration going, we got L10 residence and settlers.

From 2nd village onward, just keep raiding and celebrating. And as an aggressive Teuton, you can not forget to build up your fields.

These are just guidelines though. One thing a lot of accounts do is 2:1 market trades, maybe next time we'll do our thing as well as this.
    So thats how you did it! Good idea Matthew

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdragon View Post
    So thats how you did it! Good idea Matthew
    As much as I'd like to take credit for this idea, just about everything I know I learned from the rest of the dung! team, all credit goes to them
    Last edited by Corvus Corax; 21st December 2012 at 06:31 PM.
    I gave in, I made an AUX account.

DarkDragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    As much as I'd like to take credit for this idea, just about everything I know I learned from the rest of the dung! team, all credit goes to them
    Aw..well still your on the account too, so the credit technically should go to all of yous