Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Hunt for Dottie

Question The Hunt for Dottie

Hi all,
    We in .M. are worried that Dottie has gone missing, we've heard rumours that they've taken up hiding in one of Rebels crannies. We'd like to know where he/she/it is as since they've deleted we've nobody to tease and ridicule for their ineptness.
    As a result .M. is having a national 'Hunt dottie day'. Whoever can tell us where dottie is hiding out will receive our gratitude

yours in anticipation

i'll keep an eye out for him / her / it

Quote Originally Posted by twiglet View Post
    we've nobody to tease and ridicule for their ineptness.
    Perhaps you could have a peek in your own ranks? I see plenty there to ridicule

RIP Mathy. Forever loved!

No as Musketeers we stand by one another no bickering and backstabing here
    besides dottie was just too easy to wind up and it's too entertaining not to carry on'
    come on meaty sure you can pull something better than that out of your sack maybe not!

you can pull something better than that out of your sack
    hmm, damn moderation here would kill me for my comments on that.

anyway.

http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra...er/2192-Dottie

Looks like our very own tylerdurden chiefed 4 villages off her and Town sacker helped finish her off. There is also a strange population drop that co incides with an ECE operation where we cattad a few for funzies.

Im not sure why *M*enopausal are bragging about anything here.. especially given it was a rather ordinary player to begin with.
    Last edited by meatbag; 17th April 2010 at 03:24 PM. Reason: sp

RIP Mathy. Forever loved!

Hi all,
    We in .M. are worried that Dottie has gone missing, we've heard rumours that they've taken up hiding in one of Rebels crannies. We'd like to know where he/she/it is as since they've deleted we've nobody to tease and ridicule for their ineptness.
    As a result .M. is having a national 'Hunt dottie day'. Whoever can tell us where dottie is hiding out will receive our gratitude

yours in anticipation

Woot just like "where's wally".

Do we get any clues to start us off other than just Rebels??

[QUOTE=meatbag;165524]hmm, damn moderation here would kill me for my comments on that.

anyway.

http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra...er/2192-Dottie

Looks like our very own tylerdurden chiefed 4 villages off her and Town sacker sniped another from under our nose after we did all the hardwork. There is also a strange population drop that co incides with an ECE operation where we cattad a few for funzies.

Im not sure why *M*enopausal are bragging about anything here.. especially given it was a rather ordinary player to begin with. [/QUOTE

why would we want to chief him just because we dont like him he is just a little bit of "fun" along the way
    we did not bother chiefing as there really was nothing to chief lol
    when someone goes out there way to call you a liar, even worse a "CE lover" and my personal favourite that we were a secret wing for CE to anyone willing to listen it kind of makes me a tad antsy
    you know what it like with all these girl hormones kicking around. the Dottie hunt is just a great excuse to keep the troops on their toes

Quote Originally Posted by meatbag View Post
    Perhaps you could have a peek in your own ranks? I see plenty there to ridicule
    Nope ..all of them got booted back into your loving care in CE meaty (and boy did u get some gems)

Of course there are still a handful more that we keep on to play with when we're bored..but we never let em have the steering wheel and we'll eventually send em home to you too..

. [/QUOTE
    l
    when someone goes out there way to call you a liar, even worse a "CE lover" and my personal favourite that we were a secret wing for CE to anyone willing to listen it kind of makes me a tad antsy
    you know what it like with all these girl hormones kicking around. the Dottie hunt is just a great excuse to keep the troops on their toes
    It was so secret that even CE didn't know about it. And using the same yardstick that they apparently did (oh you know people in other alliances) I'm spying for half the server.

Oh dear - think those girl hormones are starting to sync

your constant teasing and ridicule has forced dottie to regress to a more primitive and wild state, i suggest you start by checking your local oasis

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast